Fool Me Once 1x14

So that bitch Anna thought it be a briliant idea to not just kidnap Bonnie and Elena but me as well

So that bitch Anna thought it be a briliant idea to not just kidnap Bonnie and Elena but me as well. I would of just got myself out siphoning from my necklace or Bonnie but both he and I are full of lobelia flower. I wanted to show her what happens when she messes with me but Stefan came and save the day. Stefan insisted that we speek with Sheila, which I was glad, I didn't see her in some time now.

 "How did you know where we were?" Bonnie asks Sheila. Stefan and Elena are talking in private somewhere and I am enjoying my tea.

"Many things can fuel a witches power. Worry. Anger. After Stefan told me they had taken you two, I had a lot of both. Simple locater spell was easy after that." Sheila tells her.

"I'm sorry. About all of this." Bonnie mutters to her.

"Not as sorry as they're gonna be." I say as I share a smirk with Sheila.

Stefan and Elena enter the room and Elena asks. "So what do we do now?"

"Well, for now, you need to stay here."Stefan tells us.

"Not happening." I tell him.

"A prisoner, in my own home? I don't think so." Sheila says to him agreeing with me.

"I can't protect you if you leave the house." Stefan tries to reasons with us. I mean I get he's trying to protect us but he's going over the top.

"We'll protect ourselves."

"We need to let him have Katherine back. He's not going to stop until he gets her. If we help him, maybe that ends it."

"No!" I yell at my sister.

"He doesn't deserve to get what he wants." Stefan says.

"What other choice do we have?" Elena says as she looks up at Stefan.

"Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we tried to do to stay out of it. I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over."

"Can't I just siphon the spell?" I asks Sheila.

"It's protected it would burn you if you try to siphon it"She tells me and I just nod.

"We still have to get Damon to agree." Stefan tell us.

"He already agreed once." Elena tells him but doesn't realize or she forgot the little detail when we betrayed him.

"Yeah, and then we double crossed him. So now he's angry."

"He's hurt. There's a difference. I think I know what I have to do."Elena and Stefan exchange looks.

_____________________________________