Lost girls 1x06

While I was in my room getting ready for bed Elena comes and she seems upset. "Lena, are you ok? What happened, tell me." I say to her and she begins to explain me everything that happened from man that recognized Stefan at the grill to Stefan telling her earlier this evening that he's a vampire and that he visited her few minutes ago in her room.

"I know you'll probably think I'm crazy but it really happened he- "I cut her of and decide to tell her the truth.

"I believe you because I already knew about Stefan being a vampire. "

"How?"She asks shocked at revelation.

"I am a witch" I say last part more softly.

"A witch?"

"A witch. Sort of"

"How?How long have you been one?"

"How, I guess it has something to do with bloodline, my biological parents were witches as well,  for how long since I was born and I've been practising since I was 6 years old. "

"Did mom and dad knew?"

"Yeah, they always knew I'll be one, mom knew because of my biological mother and dad knew from mom."

"What did you mean sort of?"

"Well I am a siphoner, it's a kind of witch. Every few generations in the Blackthorn family one is born. A siphoner is a witch who doesn't have her own magic but can only take it from other  magical creatures, magical objects and spells. In the Blackthorn family there is this legend that siphoners are born within family because they give up there powers so witches in the family can be more powerful. I honestly think that is just a story made up by my ancestors so the siphoners in are family wouldn't be hated like other siphoners, because most witches think of them as abominations or maybe it is true, I don't know."

"This is a lot to take in, does Jenna know?"

"Not that i know of."

"Maybe you should sleep on it and we can talk tommorow, ok." I say and she nods and gets up after saying good night to each other.

_____________________________________

Just as I finished getting ready for today there was a knock on my door, I opened the door and was shocked that Elena was standing there

Just as I finished getting ready for today there was a knock on my door, I opened the door and was shocked that Elena was standing there. I let her in my room and she said "Hi. I invited Stefan to the  grill so he could explain me everything about himself and about..." There was a pause before she said "vampires . And I was wondering if you maybe uh... wanted to go with me."

"I would love to, I just need to get my stuff and we can go and Lena maybe I can tell you more about myself while we're at it, if you're ready of course."

"Yeah, that be great."

_____________________________________

At the Mystic grill I am seated with Stefan and Elena in silence until Elena speaks." You said you would explain everything. That's why I asked you to meet us here. When you Google 'vampire' you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?"