The Rager 4x03

In the days following Pastor Young and council's funeral it was mostly peaceful in my life, except I finally truly talked to Bekah about her killing Elena

In the days following Pastor Young and council's funeral it was mostly peaceful in my life, except I finally truly talked to Bekah about her killing Elena. I mean we talked before but neither of us mentioned that 'subject', I told her I understand that she was upset about her brother's 'death' and that she was only trying to protect herself and the family she has left. Our friendship is now slowly returning to what it used to be, on the more happier subject, Jenna is back from her seminar and right now we are sitting and talking in her office. She recently started working as psychologist in our high school. In the beginning it was so she could look as humanly as possible to the council and now she continuing to work here because of the hunter and so she could be closer to Elena, Jeremy and me.

We are right now talking about my new relationship with Nik. Jenna seems to be really invested in what I'm saying, considering she is hanging onto my every word. "Now tell me again what happened, don't be shy on details this time."

I look at her horrified and I can feel my face heating. "Jenna!" I gasp.

"I'm kidding." She chuckles and the looks at me and smirk spreads across her face. "Oh, you're blushing."

"Am not!"

"You are and that's sweet. You really like him and are falling for him."

"How do you know that?"

"Ana, I live with you and two more teenagers and believe it or not I was on myself."

"Yo were?" I fake gasp. "I thought you were born old."

"Haha. Hilarious." She says sarcasm dripping off of every word.

"But seriously. How do you know?"

"Because I know you. I know how you think most of the time. I watched you grow up. I know when you truly like someone and also I know why you agreed to date Klaus. It wasn't just because you two slept together, it was because you know you are falling or might have already fallen in love, you don't want to ignore your feeling anymore. You want to keep the relationship a secret not because everyone would judge you but because you want to figure everything out without others judging you, all the time and giving you their opinions."

"You're completely right, that are all the reasons for my actions."

"Plus he's hot."

"How would you know, you only saw him like once at the ritual?"

"I also saw him at the ball. And even if I didn't, I saw him at the ritual and that was enough to see that he is hot."

"Yeah at the ritual where he killed your niece and my sister. Shouldn't you be, as a normal aunt and guardian, trying to talk me out of dating him?"

"First: Elena is still alive. Second: he's hot. And third: He adores you and loves you. You two look amazing together, I've seen yo at the ball." She says. "Fourth: he's hot." I chuckle.