Kill or Be Killed 2x05

"So suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most

"So suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most. I'm babbling, you don't want to hear all this." Caroline tells Elena and I as we walk and start painting veranda in public park.

"Oh, no, sorry. Then what happened?" I say then ask her.

"Well, I was a bitch which is par for the course with us. So, Elena, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?"

"No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind." Elena tells us.

"You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point." Care tells her.

"Yeah, I know that she's dangerous and I know that he's just trying to protect me but it feels like giving up and I just..."

"Just what?" I ask her.

"I just thought that we were stronger than that." She says and I send her a sympathetic smile.
_______________________________________

"Oh, oh. Longing looks are being exchanged." I say as I see Elena looking at Stefan and he looks at her.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." She tells us as she starts to leave.

"No, Elena. I think it's a bad idea." Caroline tries to stop her but fails. Elena goes towards Stefan and Damon joins us.

"What's her problem?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it." I tell him as I continue painting.

"Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?" He looks at Caroline and asks.

"Don't worry about it" She tells him. And we all look at Stefan and Elena talking an they eavesdrop on there conversation.

After Elena leaves Stefan, Damon comments. "Relationships are about communication." I roll mz eyes at him and Caroline and I leave.
______________________________________

"You okay?" I ask Elena as Caroline and I join her.

"No." She tells us.

"You know, maybe it's for the best." Caroline tells her.

"It's not for the best, girls. None of this is for the best. I'm sorry, okay? I...I didn't mean to take it out on you two. You're just being a good friend and sister.

"No, I'm not. I'm not being a good friend at all." Caroline says as she sees her mom talking on the phone and asks. "Is she leaving? Where is my mom going?" And goes to talk to her.

Later after Liz leaves Elena and I go to Caroline and I ask."What's going on?"

"I don't know. Something's up." Caroline tells us and leaves in direction of woods as Elena nad I follow her, confused by what's happening.