The New Deal 3x10

"I feel like I'm going crazy

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time." Elena tells Bonnie and me as we are sitting and chatting at the table in Mystic Grill.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there." Bonnie says.

"Well she did help in a plan to kill him and he knows that." I say.

"Ana, not helping." Bonnie says.

"Sorry." I apologize

"Why hasn't he made a move? There has been no sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity." Elena asks us.

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare. On repeat." Bonnie tells us.

"The same dream?" I ask.

"Yeah! Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird."

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like...you know...witch dream?" Elena suggests.

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out. And what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?"

"He betrayed us. The Stefan that we know is gone."

"How is Damon handling it?" I ask.

"Damon is...Damon."

_________________________________________

After Bonnie went home I went to the bathroom and when I came back I saw Elena talking to Damon, so I went towards them. As I get closer I hear Damon saying. "Hmm- what is my most attractive look?"

"You don't have any." I say making my presence known. They turn to look at me, before Elena looks back at Damon.

"I'm not saying you have any attractive looks. I'm saying this is my least favorite one..." Elena says.

"Noted. See if I can make any improvements." Damon tells Elena getting closer to her face.

"Don't mind me." I hear someone say and when I turn around I see Klaus.

"Klaus." Elena gasps.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon asks.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." Some guy shows up behind him. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus smiles and Elena looks shocked and I send her a puzzled look.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour."

"Damon stop provoking and Klaus do you by any chance know where Bekah is?" I tell Damon and ask Klaus.

"That is actually why I'm here, my sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus says and I look at him shocked by the fact that he also doesn't know where Rebekah is.