Memory Lane 2x04

I was at the grill with Elena, picking up an apple pie for Jenna's barbecue

I was at the grill with Elena, picking up an apple pie for Jenna's barbecue. As I was walking back to the table I saw Elena walking away from Damon. "See you at Jenna's barbecue." Damon said. "How did you know about the barbecue?" Elena asked. "Elena. I'm leaving. Damon. Bye." I said and walked out to my car.

"Jenna! I'm back." I called out as I opened the door. "In the kitchen!" She yelled out. "Hey, thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She could use a day of distraction." I said walking over to the counter. "Well, she's not the plus one I'm worried about. Why is Damon coming?" She asked Elena. "Because Ric is a pity-taker, that's why. Don't tell him I said that." I say pointing at them.

"Come on, Jenna, be nice. You too Ana." Elena said.

"I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off of you." Jenna said.

"And I'll be nice when Damon stops being a jerk to everyone but you and what Jenna said." I say and Elena rolls her eyes.

"Good news! I found the shot glasses!" Mason says walking into the kitchen.

"That would be our cue to leave." I say as Elena and I leave the room.

_____________________________________

"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna guesses as we play the pictionary and Damon is drawing.

"Puppy! Puppy with a tutu!" Caroline says.

"No, no." Damon tells us.

"A dog! Hound-dog!" I guess.

"'Dances with Wolves'" Mason guesses.

"Mason wins...again." Damon tells us.

"How is that a wolf?" Jenna asks and I have to agree with her, Damon sucks at drawing, anything.

____________________________________

"Would I be the worst friend and sister in the world if I abandoned you two  and went to Stefan's?" Elena asks.

"You want to leave?" I ask her.

"It's just that he hasn't gotten back to me and I'm starting to get this bad feeling."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Elena." Care tells her.

"Damon's got it under control here."

"Take it from me, there's nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend.

"'I'm not being clingy, I'm just concerned. You understand, right?"

"How about I drive you?" Care offers.

"I'll go with you." I say not wanting to be here when Damon's 'great' plan for Mason fails.

"Yeah, okay, that'll be great, thanks." Elena says and we leave.

_____________________________________

"Thanks for this, I appreciate it." Elena tells us as Caroline is driving towards the boarding house.

"Here we come, to the rescue." Caroline says.

"Why are you being so snippy today?" I ask her, wanting to know if she is okay.

"That's my own drama. I'm sure Elena, that you two will beat the odds. Not that there is any study to pull odds from. What is the ratio of success for vampire-human couplings? I'm guessing nil." Caroline tells Elena.

"Okay Caroline." Elena says.

"Sorry." Caroline says as Elena turns up the radio.

"I love this song." I comment as I hear radio playing 'We Radiate' by Goldfrapp.

"Whats playing?" Caroline asks.

"'We Radiate' by Goldfrapp." Elena tells her.

"Oh crap." Caroline says as the tire burst and Elena Sighs.

_____________________________________

"Are you sure the tow's coming? We've been waiting forever." I ask Caroline as we wait in the woods for tow truck.

"I know, it's weird. They said they'd be here by now." She tells us.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna call Jenna." Elena says.

"No! Just let me try the tow people again. And I'll use my agro voice."

"We can just walk from here."

"I can't just leave my car."

"We'll come back for it." I tell her.
"Just give me a minute, girls." Caroline tells us.

"Caroline, what part of 'I'm worried about Stefan' didn't sink in?" Elena asks.

"What's the rush? Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that will never work?" Caroline asks curtly.

"Okay, look. I know that you're upset over Matt but will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan please?"

" I'm not projecting anything! You're human, he's a vampire. You're gonna be 70 and in diapers and he's still gonna be smoking hot and you will never have his children, Elena! And you are too maternal to not have children!"

"Where is this coming from?" I ask her.

"I'm just trying to be her friend." Caroline tells me.

"Okay, well, do me a favor and stop trying." Elena says as the tow arrives. "There's the tow, I'm gonna walk." Elena says.

"No, Elena, don't!" Caroline says and she catches Elena's arm.

"Caroline, you're hurting her." I tell her.

"Don't leave us." Caroline tells her.

"What's wrong with you?"Elena asks.

"Hey there, someone called about a flat tire?" Tow guy asks as Caroline lets Elena's arm go.

"She did." Elena says as she look at Caroline and leaves.

"I am gonna go home as well." I tell Caroline and start walking back home.

____________________________________

As i was walking home I hear someone and stop around to look around.

"Hello. Is anyone there." I call out and suddenly Elena with curly hair shows up in front of me. "Katherine."

"Smart girl. I thought it's time for me to introduce myself to you." She tells me.

"I know who you are. Elena's look alike." I tell her.

"She's actually mine if we're being technical. And I know who you are as well.  Anastasia Gilbert or should I maybe  say Blackthorn,  Elena's  siphoner witch  sister. I won't hurt you, believe it or not."

"I'd rather not believe you." I say and she smirks.

"I don't want you as my enemy, you Blackthorns make quite the enemies, you can be quite vengeful and awfully petty sometimes when you want to be. I met enough of your ancestors to know that, it must be a family trait."

"That I won't deny. So what do you want?" I ask her, honestly fed up with her talking.

"Just wanted to introduce myself, nothing more. Hope to see you again soon, Anastasia."

"I hope not." I say and she vamps away and I go home and as soon as I lay in bed I fall asleep.