The Murder of One 3x18

From what I heard from Jenna, Ric has an alter ego whose life purpose is killing council members

From what I heard from Jenna, Ric has an alter ego whose life purpose is killing council members. He was the one who killed Bill Forbes and he also tried to kill his current girlfriend, Dr. Fell. Apparently it all started because of the Gilbert ring, Bonnie did ask me do I know a way to help Alaric and I recommended her herbs that he should take and to stop wearing the ring. I am still staying at Caroline's considering I still don't wish to talk to Elena. Someone knocks on the front door of Forbes residence and I go to open them and see who is at the door. I am surprised when I see who is at the door. "Nik?" I say surprised.

"Hello, love."

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

"Rebekah and I just returned from tracking down Finn and I was hoping that you could help me."

"Help with what?"

"I was hoping you could unlink my siblings and me." He says and as I was going to say that I don't know the spell and don't have enough magic he adds. "I have my mothers grimoire that has the spell you need and you can siphon from Rebekah and if that isn't enough, I have magical objects that you can siphon."

"Fine, I'll do it."

________________________________________

After arriving at Nik's mansion I immediately started going through the grimoire. Nik left me alone to work in peace. After inspecting the grimoire I came to the conclusion that I if I perform the spell it won't work. "So can you do it, little siphoner?" Nik asks as he comes into the room.

"I figured out the spell, but I have good and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Go with the bad."

"I can't do the spell. The link between you and your siblings needs to be undone by the magic that placed it in the first place."

"So it needs to be done by my mother?"

"No, because when she performed the ritual she channeled the Bennet bloodline so the spell can be only undone by a Bennet or your mother."

"And the good news?"

"When Bonnie is performing the spell I can help her, I can easily teach her what to do. She doesn't need to study spell to long."

"All right I will have someone go and retrieve Bonnie."

"Ok, but tell not to hurt her."

"All right."

"Where is Rebekah?"

"She has a friend over."

"A friend?"

"Go see for yourself, if you want."

________________________________________

While one of Klaus's hybrids go to get Bonnie I go to find Bekah. I find her in a different room with Damon who is weak and passed out while chained. "What's going on here?" I ask confused why Vex is standing next to chained Damon Salvatore.