Brave New World 2x02

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish." Bonnie says to Elena as the three of us are preparing the carnival that is happening tonight in school.

"She is my ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria." Elena says.

"Your vampire ancestor who doesn't just resembles to  you like a family member would. She is you." I tell Elena.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got."

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?"I ask her.

"I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"Have you talk to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asks.

" No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay?" She gives a bag full of plush to Bonnie. "I'm human. And I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. Ana, I don't know how the two of you do all of this."

"Well because they're not human, obviously." Elena jokes.

"Obviously. I'm a witch" I tell them and we laugh.

____________________________________

The carnival is underway. Elena is talking with Bonnie.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob T's." I tell Bonnie and Lena.

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also we lost a speaker in the karaoke room." Elena tells us.

"Hey, all good Elena, take a beat, look around. This is a huge success." Bonnie tells her.

"You mean I can do more than just freak vampire havoc?" She asks us.

"Go figure." We laugh, I look at a man who is repairing one of the stands.

"Hey, Carter, right? You're with the carnival." I ask him.

"That'll be me." He tells me.

"Okay, great." I say.

He looks at Bonnie. " Wow, what do you need beautiful?"

"What do you know about karaoke speakers?" She asks him.

"Why don't you show me the problem?"

"Yeah Bonnie, show him the problem." Elena says, motioning encouragingly with her eyes.

"Okay, come on." Bonnie says. They leave. And Elena and I smile.

_____________________________________

Elena, Stefan, Damon and I are in a classroom talking about Caroline.

"How did this happen?" I ask.

"Well, I fed her blood and Katherine obviously killed her and A plus B equals..."