As I Lay Dying 2x22

I spend the morning with Jenna and later I went with Jeremy and Elena

I spend the morning with Jenna and later I went with Jeremy and Elena. After Elena dragged me out of the house and Jenna helped her by kicking me out and her reason was that I needed to relax and stop worrying about her for a few hour.

We are going to watch 'Gone with the wind' and Jeremy is complaining as we go. "You brought us to see a girl movie."

"We had to get out of the house, Jer. This is our three-hour distraction from reality." She tells him.

"Is that what we're doing? Pretending like our lives aren't screwed?" I ask her.

"We need to do this, okay? Breathe, eat, sleep, wake up, and do it all over again until one day, it's just not as hard anymore." As she says that Caroline arrives with a couple of baskets and places them in the middle of the blanket that I sit on."Hey! There you guys are. Who's hungry?" She asks us after she greets us.

"Are we really doing this?" Jeremy asks not really wanting to watch a girl movie as he said it earlier.

"Yes, we are really doing this. We are going to take a page from Scarlett. We made it through the war." She kneels down on the blanket."I know you guys went through hell, and my mom knows I am a vampire-" I cut her off

"And Jenna is a vampire now." I add as I cut her off.

"-so basically it's like Atlanta has burned. And yet, in spite of everything, we persevere." She finishes.

"All right." Jeremy says. He sits down with us.

"What are we eating?" I ask her.

"Something good." Care says with a smile.

______________________________________

During watching the movie Stefan arrived and took Elena somewhere and told her that Damon was bitten by Tyler and she went to check on him while Bonnie, Care, Jer and I continued to watch the movie.

"All this waiting around for news is ruining Scarlett for me." Care whispers. Jeremy's phone rings. He answers. It's Alaric. "Alaric. Hey." Jeremy greets him over the phone after a few seconds I can see confusion on Jeremy's face as he says. "She went to go see Damon. I thought that's where you were?" Jeremy says and I realize they are talking about Elena. Jeremy explains us what happened and I go look for Elena.

I find Alaric and we go together to the grill. We see Jeremy on the floor and Caroline giving him her blood.

"Bonnie, what's going on?" I ask her.

"Oh, my God." Ric says as he sees Jeremy.

"I know what I need to do." Bonnie says and she looks at Ric and says. "I need you to grab him. T-take him with us."

"No, no, no, no. You can't move him. This is a crime scene." Liz protests.

"Mom, you let them go." Care tells her mom as Alaric grabs Jeremy.

"All right, come here, buddy. I got you. I got you." Alaric says.

_____________________________________

I go look for Elena and Damon after Bonnie sended me because Damon was still on the louse and could kill a lot of people considering he is not in hid right state of mind. She also reassured me that she will take care of my brother and I trust her so I left to look for either Elena or Damon. I found Damon passed out next to Elena and we take him back to his house.

Elena is now upstairs taking care of Damon and I am in the living room pacing around. In my head wishing werewolves were never created that would of truly reduced our problems. And that's when it, werewolves are created by a witch, they are cursed by magic, which that means their bite is magical. So I can maybe siphon it out of Damon. I go upstairs and see Elena kissing Damon I turn to leave but it's to late they saw me.

"Oh." She says awkwardly.

"I have an theory."

"What theory?"

"Well werewolves were created by magic so their bite is magical so I can try and siphon it. If you agree with it." I say and turn to Damon for the last part.

"Do it." Damon tells me. I go next to him and put my hand on his bite and it starts healing as I siphon the bite.

"It worked." Elena says shocked.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna go and leave you to make out or whatever you were doing." I say wanting to leave as soon as possible to partly check on Jeremy who Bonnie texted me is alive and partly wanting to avoid this whole conversation about me seeing them kissing.

"Thank you." Damon says understanding I don't wanna talk about what I saw.

"You're welcome."

"Well, I would say it's me you should be thanking but looks like Anastasia already took care of your bite." I hear Katherine says and I turn around and see Katherine leaning on the doorframe holding a vial of what looks like blood in her hand. "I mean, I brought the cure. But you won't be needing it, so I'll keep it if I ever run into some troubles with werewolves." Katherine says the she looks at Elena and says. "I thought you were dead."

"I was." Elena tells her.

"You got free." Damon comments.

"Yep. Finally." Katherine says.

"And you still came here?"

"I owed you one." She turns to leave but stops when Elena calls her.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asks her.

"Are you sure you care?"

"Where is he?" I ask her not in the mood to hear her and my sister arguing or bickering.

"He's paying for this." She explains us as she shows us the vial. "He gave himself over to Klaus. I wouldn't expect him anytime soon."

"What do you mean, 'he gave himself over'?" Elena asks.

"He just sacrificed everything to save his brother, including you. It's a good thing you have Damon to keep you company. " She then turn to me and says."Good-bye, Anastasia." She then turns again towards Elena. "Oh and Elena. .It's okay to love them both. I did." With that she leaves.

I go home check on Jeremy and then go talk to Jenna. We talk about our days and I go to bed.