The Descent 2x12

I decide to go today to go through my bio parents stuff to find out hopefully more about the curse and plus Elena told me Rose was dying from a werewolf bite and maybe there I will find something about a cure

I decide to go today to go through my bio parents stuff to find out hopefully more about the curse and plus Elena told me Rose was dying from a werewolf bite and maybe there I will find something about a cure. As I was walking towards my car I was texting Caroline and I asked her to compel our teachers to think that they saw me today in school and that I was in their classes, after a lot and I mean a lot of begging she agreed to do it. After 2 hours of driving I finally arrived.

I went inside and the stuff were surprisingly well organized. I decided to first look through the werewolf things to find out if there was a cure for werewolf bite. I started reading about werewolves.

'Werewolves (also called Lycanthropes, Loup Garou, Rougarou, Beasts, or even just Wolves for short) are a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals, cursed by a witch Inadu, who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. These creatures are the most dangerous enemies of vampires due to their venomous bite, which is lethal to them. Werewolves are also hardwired to kill vampires on sight in their wolf form, though they still hunt human prey whenever there are no vampires to kill.'

'Lycanthropy is an inherited genetic condition due to a curse, and a person can only be a werewolf if they are born to at least one werewolf parent; they cannot be turned by a bite or scratch. Furthermore, the werewolf gene must be 'triggered' by taking the life of a living person or supernatural being, such as another werewolf. This can either be intentionally or by accident, in order to gain access to their enhanced physical abilities, though this comes at the cost of transforming into a wolf during every full moon. Untriggered werewolves, however, can kill vampires without activating their curse.'

I read this and I am still not finding anything about their bite so i go to the end and find informations about werewolf bites.

'Werewolf Bite: A werewolf's venom is extremely lethal to non-original vampires. While an Original vampire cannot die from the venom, they are not wholly immune to the effects of the bite. For non-Original vampires, the venom acts as an poison of sorts that will enter the bloodstream and deliver the toxin throughout the body, producing discomfort and weakness, developing uncontrollable hunger that progresses to delusions, hallucinations, rabid rage, and dementia, culminating in death. Original vampires undergo the same effects, but do not die and will eventually fully recover. There is still not known cure in this time for werewolf bite.'

After I read this I texted Elena and told her that there is no known cure for werewolf bite. But I also saw that it says that there is still not known but that could mean it could be a cure somewhere i thew future and that there is a possibility for one so I add that to the text.

I decide to know look through the curse. I find papers about the curse and start reading it aloud to myself. "'The Sun and Moon Curse' is said to be an ancient Aztec curse that a great shaman casted 1000 years ago on vampires and werewolves. The curse decreed that the werewolves would only be able to turn into a werewolf on a full moon, and that the vampires would be weakened by the sun, which made the werewolves 'servants of the moon' and the vampires 'slaves to the sun'. But the curse of 'The Sun and Moon Curse' is fake-"  Wait a second, it's fake. I decide to continue reading. "-but there is a curse, the real curse was placed on Niklaus Mikaelson by the original witch. The curse is supposed to suppress his werewolf side. His mother had previously been unfaithful with a werewolf chief in their village, named Ansel, which resulted in Niklaus' conception and werewolf heritage. Therefore, Niklaus was not only a vampire, but he was also a werewolf—a true hybrid and the first of his kind. Such a being was deemed too powerful to exist, and as a result of this imbalance, Esther, the original witch, felt obligated to curse Niklaus to keep his werewolf side from manifesting and to try to repair the imbalance she had caused."  So the curse is placed on Klaus to suppress his werewolf side. I decide to skip to the part about a how the Blackthorn siphoner fits in, Elijah explained but there must be more.

I go to the part about breaking the curse and start reading it. "The ingredients for the breaking of the curse are the moonstone, a witch to do the spell, a few drops of Blackthorn's blood that must be given willingly, a werewolf, a vampire, and a doppelgänger to sacrifice.  First, the witch channeled the power of the full moon to release the spell which was bound within the moonstone. Then the Blackthorn's witches drops few drops of it's blood on a moonstone ,then, Niklaus being both werewolf and vampire, sacrificed one of each; a werewolf, followed by vampire. Finally, in the last step of the ritual, Niklaus drinks the blood of the Petrova doppelgänger, until the point of her death."

I go through other things about the curse and decide to first talk to Elijah and then decide if I am going to tell everyone about what I discovered I know it seems selfish but I need the full story first before I judge. And to be honest I feel kind of sorry for Klaus, no one should have part of them locked away for thousand years, I might not be the happiest about him killing my sister but I kind of get his reasons.

Figuring I won't find anything else I decide to go home but before that I texted Elijah on the number he previously gave me and asked him to meet me at Steven's Quarry in three hours, he texted me right away telling me he will be there.
____________________________________

I arrive at Steven's Quarry and Elijah was there. "Elijah, thank you for meeting me here."

"Of course. What did you need to talk about Anastasia?" He asks me and I sigh before I explain to him where I was today and what did I learn about curse today. All he did was chuckled and when he saw my confused look he said. "I shouldn't be surprised Blackthorn's have kept information that are over thousand years old. So what is it that you wanna know?"

"What can you tell me?" And with that he explained me their origin as vampires and revealed that Klaus was his brother, which didn't surprised me cause I and my doubts. By the end of the conversation I decided I won't tell anyone about what he told me it's his thing if he wants them to know. I will only tell them this if I don't have another choice.
_____________________________________

After mine conversation with Elijah I go to the boarding house because Elena texted and told me that Rose is dead. I didn't really know her and she did kidnapped my sister and me but I was still sorry about her death. As I park outside of the boarding house I see Elena going out, we exchange quick hello's and I get inside the house. I see Damon in the living room I approche and he says. "I don't wanna talk Elena."

"It's not Elena."

"Oh..."

"I am not gonna give you a lecture or anything, but just so you know if you ever need to talk, sit in silence or just need a drinking buddy, I am here." I say as I sit next to him and we just seat in silence. But this wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was comfortable silence.

"Thanks." He says and after a few minutes he excused himself and left the house and soon I left to and went home. Got in bed exhausted from this entire day and soon fell asleep.