Friday Night Bites 1x03

I watch Tyler and Matt pass each other ball and then I see Stefan and Elena walking together at the same time Tyler sees them and says

I watch Tyler and Matt pass each other ball and then I see Stefan and Elena walking together at the same time Tyler sees them and says. "Look...there's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset."

"You're a dick." Matt says to him.

"You didn't know that already." I say in fake shock.

"While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls." Tyler says ignoring what I sad which I'm beginning to think happens a lot.

"Gnomes." Matt and I correct him.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do, Ty, Ana? She made her choice."

"Let her know she made the wrong one."Tyler says as he catches the ball and I nod in agreement, I'd rather Matt dates Elena than Mr.Dracula over there.

"What are you doing? Ty, don't. Ty, don't! Ty!" Matt says as Tyler throws ball at Stefan. And Stefan shockingly catches it. And throws it back to Tyler.

___________________________________

In history class Mr. Tanner is talking about World War II. "World war II ended in...Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? "

"1945" I answer.

"Pearl Harbor? Miss Elena Gilbert"

"Um..."Elena says.

"December,7 1941" Stefan answers for her.

"Thank you Miss. Elena Gilbert" Mr.Tanner says.

"Anytime" Stefan jokes.

"Very well.The fall of the Berlin wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." Stefan says as I try not to laugh cause he probably lived through it all.

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. " Tanner challenges. Stefan nods his head for him to start. "Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

" '68." Tanner keeps getting closer to Stefan's desk.

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board."

"1954." Stefan is killing it. And we're all shocked Tanner is letting him get away with it.

"The battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean war."

"1950 to 1953."