All My Children 3x15

In the morning I am woken up by someone calling me over the phone

In the morning I am woken up by someone calling me over the phone. The caller was someone I didn't except to call me in the morning or probably ever. The caller was Elijah, he asked me to meet him as soon as possible at the Mikaelson mansion.

And that is how I am now 20 minutes after receiving the call knocking at the door of the mansion. The door were open by Rebekah. "Ana, thank you for coming." She says as she lets me in the house.

"Elijah called, it sounded urgent." I say as we go to what seems to be the living room. There I see Elijah sitting on the couch holding something but he stands up when we walk into the room.

"Anastasia." He greets me.

"Elijah."

"Do you know what this is?" He gives me what he was holding and after a few seconds od inspecting it I recognized what it is.

"It's burnt sage. Why do you ask?"

"Our mother used it when she talked to your sister." Bekah tells me.

"Can it be used for anything else except the privacy spell?" Elijah asks.

"Was it just the sage?" I ask at which they both nod their heads. "Then no, sage alone, burnt can only be used for privacy spell. With other stuff it can be used for spells, but when sage is burnt it only gives the privacy spell." I explain to them. "Why do you want to know this?"

"Elijah believes our mother is planning something against us." Bex explains.

"What did your sister tell you about her meeting with our mother?" Elijah asks me.

"She just told me your mother wants peace..." I trail off thinking back to my conversation with my sister from last night. "But she did act a bit odd, I just brushed it off thinking she was just tired, but maybe she was lying."

"What could they be planing?" Bex asks.

"I don't know, but your best chance is to ask the Salvatores. But before that, Elijah you should talk to Elena about this. She will probably crack under pressure, she usually does at least."

"That's a good idea and Anastasia if you find out anything-" I cut him off.

"I will call either you or Rebekah. I have to go now."

"Okay, thanks Ana." Bex says.

"Thank you Anastasia." Elijah says as I make my way to the front door and Rebekah follows me.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask her.

"I might have done something." She confesses.

"What?"

"I slept with Damon Salvatore last night?"

"WHAT!?"

"I know."