Before Sunset 3x21

Elena thought that painting Alaric's room would be good for our family, that it will help us move on

Elena thought that painting Alaric's room would be good for our family, that it will help us move on. Jenna and Jeremy joined her in painting Ric's room while I avoided this 'family activity' saying I have to go to the cleaning committee.

I arrive at the school and see that Bekah has already arrived. "Hey." I say greeting her sending her a small smile.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry about your mom. How are you doing?" I ask her knowing that even if her mom was evil she still cared for her and loved her.

"Thank you. I know I should hate her for trying to kill me and my family and I do, but she was still my mother." I just nod not knowing what really to say. "And I'm sorry about Alaric, he seemed like a good guy."

"He was." I say and we start cleaning up a mess in a comfortable silence. A little while later I hear door opening and I turn around and see Caroline entering the gym. I just smile at Caroline and Bex and I go back to working while Caroline starts to work.

"Where's Matt?" Caroline asks as she looks around the gym and realizes it's only the three of us because Matt didn't come.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute." I answer.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Care asks and I nod.

"Yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock." Rebekah says.

"It's like 8:02." Care points out.

"Exactly. We managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Bekah says as she walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry." Caroline says trying to break the ice but Rebekah keeps her face neutral.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah. He was."

"I'm gonna get started on the gym." She turns to me and says. "You can stay here and help Caroline."

"Ok" I say. Rebekah leaves but not long we hear her cry out and Caroline vamps speeds towards her. I follow her running towards the direction Caroline and Rebekah went and I am met with the face of the person I never thought I will see again. "This is impossible, you died." I say in shock.

"Good to see you to." Alaric says before rushing towards me with super speed and everything went black.

_________________________________________

I stir awake and I try to see where I am but my sight is still fuzzy. "Good you're awake." I freeze from the shock of hearing Ric's voice but soon I come back to my senses and try to move but see that I am tied to a chair. "Don't waste your energy trying to escape, you'll fail." I look around the room and see that we are in Alaric's classroom. I see Caroline tied as well hissing in pain not far away from me.