Klaus 2x19

I was sleeping peacefully when ringing of my phone woke me up. "Hello." I say not knowing who it is considering I didn't bother to check before answering.

"Ana, it's Elena. Could you come to the boarding house? And be quite, I did something and please don't be mad." She says and I get out of my bed.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Just come please and be quiet, come down to the cellar." She says and hangs up and that's when I realized she woke Elijah. Which was great, the reason I wasn't against him staying daggered is because I knew someone would wake him when Klaus comes into town.

I quickly get dressed and go to the boarding house.

______________________________________

In front of the door of the Salvatore house I see Elena giving Elijah the dagger she sees me and motions me to be quiet and we walk to the car

In front of the door of the Salvatore house I see Elena giving Elijah the dagger she sees me and motions me to be quiet and we walk to the car. Elena is driving and parks her car at the side of the road. Elijah is next to her drinking blood from a blood bag and I am sitting behind them.

"You look better." Elena says trying to be polite, but Elijah wasn't n a mood for chit chat. Which I understand I wouldn't either after being killed.
"Where did you get the dagger?"

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." Elena pleads with him.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah told her.

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?"

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you."

"And I need you to help me save my sister." I finally spoke. As Elena's phone buzzed and it's Stefan.

3rd POV: Phone conversation between Elena and Stefan

"Where are you? Are you ok?" Stefan asks her with a concerned voice once she answered the phone.

"Yes, I'm fine." Elena assures him as all eyes were on her.

"Where's Elijah?" Stefan spams her with another question, his concern for her well being was clear.

"He's right here." Elena informs him as she looks over at the original vampire who was obviously listening to the whole conversation.

"Where?" Stefan finally asked after a small pause. "I'm on my way." Stefan assures, demanding information in order to get her as fast as possible.

"No, Stefan, Elijah and I need some time alone." Elena flat out refuses his order.

"Listen to me. Elijah cannot be trusted. He'll use you to get to Klaus" Stefan tries to reason with her, but his efforts are useless. Ana snatches the phone form Elena.