We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06

I was awoken in the middle of the night by Elena yelling. "Ana!!! Jenna!!!" 

I get out of bed and go downstairs to see what is going on. I see Jenna getting out of her room as well. We go downstairs and see Elena sitting on the floor with Jeremy in her lap with a knife in his throat. "What the hell happened here?" I ask her.

"I saw the hunter and..." Elena is freaking out. "he was here, but he turned into Jeremy."

"Elena, Connor is dead." Jenna tells her softly. I touch Jenna's arm siphoning some magic from her before twisting my fingers, snapping Elena's neck.

I turn to Jenna and ask her. "Could you please move Jeremy to couch while I go grab my phone to call Damon?"

"Of course." She grabs Jer's body and goes to place him on the couch while I go upstairs to call Damon.

_________________________________________

Later in the morning after Damon came and Elena woke up, she starts freaking out about what she's going to tell Jeremy when he wakes up

Later in the morning after Damon came and Elena woke up, she starts freaking out about what she's going to tell Jeremy when he wakes up. She blames herself and no matter what Jenna, Damon or I tell her, she still blames herself. "I can't believe this happened. What am I going to say to him?"

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" Damon jokes but all he receives are glares from all three of us.

"Not helping." Jenna tells him.

"You should have called Stefan." Damon tells me.

"No I'm glad she called you. I don't want to talk to him." Elena tells Damon.

"Why don't you want to talk to Stefan?" Jenna asks her.

"He's been lying to me and hiding things from me. He compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what."

"Do you at least know why is he lying to you?" I ask her, curious to know if Stefan told her about the cure.

"No and I don't want to hear any of his excuses or lies."Elena says, I hear the door open and Stefan walks into the house.

"Hey." Stefan says greetings us.

"PS, I called Stefan." Damon tells Elena.

"Well, we'll leave the three of you to talk." I tell them and Jenna and I go upstairs leaving the three of them to talk.

When we go upstairs Jenna drags me to her room. She turns to me and says. "You know what Stefan is hiding. Talk."

"No, I don't." I say trying to act innocent.

"Yes, you do. Now tell me."

"Fine. But not now. Later."

"Why?" I motion to her with my hands that other could overhear us.

"I am not suppose to know anything." She nods. "I'll explain everything tonight."

________________________________________