Under Control 1x18

I was walking out of the house, Elena behind me and I opened the door and was met by one and only John Gilbert, my uncle, who was about to knock

"Elena! Ana!" He says with smile.

"Uncle John!" I say happily and hug him.

 "Hi." Elena says surprised.

"Jenna." He says looking at Jenna.

"John, you made it." She says.

"I said I'll be here before noon." he says as he enters the house.

"Oh what you say and what you do are typically two very different things." She says as Jeremy comes down the stairs.

"Uncle John, what's up?" Jer says.

"Hey!" Uncle John says as Jeremy slaps him on the shoulder and leaves.

"I had some business in town. I thought that a visit was in order." He tells us and I smile because I missed my uncle.

"How long are you staying?" I ask him.

"I don't know yet."

"Okay, well, we need to gonna go to school, we'll see you later." Elena says.

"Bye Jenna! Bye John!" I yell as Elena drags me out of the house.

_____________________________________

At school I am with Matt and Elena in the hallway.

"He said his trip is open ended." Elena says about John situation eve thou I think she's overreacting he's a great guy.

"Uncle John, I never really liked that guy." Matt says.

"Does anyone?"

"Hey! I do." I tell them

"Exept you, Ana" Elena tells me.

"I'm here for moral support if you need me."

"I don't need it but thanks."

"Thanks, I think I'll suffer this one alone; you've been through enough." Elena tells him.

"Thank you by the way, for just...for everything you two did at Vicki's funeral and the memorial. I couldn't have done it without you two."Of course Matt."

"You're welcome." I tell him.

"So, was Caroline still baking for you guys, around the clock?" I ask him breaking the silance that was created by lack of talking.

"She finally went to her dad, which is a good thing because my mom was going to strangle her if she dropped off one more lasagna." He says as he  closes his locker and we leave to class.

_____________________________________

After Elena talks with Jeremy about her being adopted we got ready and go to the Kick-off Party at Lockwoods.

We arrive at the party and Elena goes to look for Stefan. While I look around the party for familiar face and I can say Mrs. Lockwood organizes a better party every year.  I hear music has changed and turn to see a very weird view, Stefan dancing and having actual fun with Kelly Donovan. I search for Elena and see her at the bar, so I go to her, I reach her at the same time as Damon.

"Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?" He asks us.

"Don't be a dick." I tell him.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Elena asks Damon, worried about Stefan.

"Eventually. One way or another."

____________________________________

Jenna and  I are laughing together when I sees Alaric.

"History teacher three o'clock." I inform her.

"How do I look?" She asks me.

"Beautiful." I compliment her.
_____________________________________

Later I see Damon at the bar and I decide to ask him whats going on with Stefan.

"Have you noticed what your brother has been up to and what going on with him?" I ask him.

"No, I have been too preoccupied with yours." He tells me and I look at him very confused.

"Jeremy has been asking questions about Vicki Donovan's death."

"What? He knows that her death was ruled an overdose."

"Really? (Imitates Jeremy.) 'Oh but sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that?' I know I know! Me! I mean I could compel him but he's wearing vervain."

"No, I don't want you to compel him."

"If he keeps asking questions..."

"Damon, no I'm not joking. I'm not going to let you do that to him again. I'll handle it." I say to him as Damon takes a rose, smells it, and gives it to me.

"Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you." He tells me as he leaves. And I go and tell about this to Elena and she tells me she will talk to him about it.

____________________________________

And after that the night is pretty much without the incidents except Tyler and Matt geting into a fight, after the party I go home and as soon as my head touched the pillow I fell asleep.