The House Guest 2x16

I knew something bad would of happened when Elijah was daggered, I just didn't think Katherine is out of the tomb kind of bad will happen

I knew something bad would of happened when Elijah was daggered, I just didn't think Katherine is out of the tomb kind of bad will happen. "She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie asks in disbelief as we fill her in on drama.

"Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right?" Stefan tries to reassure her. "Just be extra careful, you two. She's gotten a little too good at impersonating Elena."

"With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back." Jeremy says and I am shocked considering I didn't know this.

"What?" I ask shocked and they look to me with wide eyes. "When uh..."

"Last night. Jonas found me and he took my powers away." Bonnie explains me.

"Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side. I want to figure out a way for us all to work together now that Elijah's out of the picture." Stefan tells us.

"Are you deaf, Stefan? Jonas took Bonnie's powers."

"She's right they hate us. It's impossible." Bonnie states.

"It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead. You think you can at least convince them to have a civil conversation?" Stefan asks Bonnie.

"I'll try." Bonnie tells him hesitantly.?"

"Yeah sure, they'll help us, after we not only kidnapped Luka but drugged him as well." I say sarcastically and Stefan doesn't look pleased.

"No the time." He tells me the turns to Bonnie.
"Thanks. Keep me posted." He leaves

____________________________________

"Chinese food or pizza?" Caroline asks us as we are having girl's night.

"Like you have to ask." Elena says as she hands us the drinks.

"I will get it." Caroline says as she takes her tablet computer and sees a picture of her with Matt.

"I'll do it." I say as I take the tablet.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust." Bonnie says.

"Join the club." Elena says.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about 'The Notebook'?" Caroline suggests as I nod in agreement.

"Caroline, Ana, how many times have you two seen that movie?" Elena asks.

"That is so not the point." Caroline tells her.

"Well, yeah, I mean..." Jenna enters the kitchen. "Hey." Elena greets her.

"What's going on?" She asks us.

"Girls' night." I tell her.

"Oh."

"How are you doing?"