Haunted 1x07

Elena decides to go to the boarding house to check on Vickie while I go to Sheila's house after she called me to tell me to stop by he house earlier

Elena decides to go to the boarding house to check on Vickie while I go to Sheila's house after she called me to tell me to stop by he house earlier. I knock on the door and she answers then lets me in. Inside I see Bonnie"Hey Bon."

"Hey Ana, what are you doing here?"Bonnie asks me confused by my presence.

"Sheila asked me to come, what have you two been doing? "

"Bonnie here has been complaining because I haven't been teaching her any magic only history" Sheila tells me.

"Why didn't you that's the fun part."

"Wait how do you know about magic? " Bonnie asks me confused then I remember she doesn't know about me.

"Right, you don't know."

"Don't know what."

"I am a witch like you."

"How? Is Elena one? Why didn't you tell me?How- "I cut her of

"No Elena is not one, I'm adopted remember and Sheila asked me not to tell you."

"Back to question why am I here?"

"I was going to teach her some spells today and I  thought you might wanna help me teach her."Sheila told me.

"I'd love to. " And we spent time practising until we go to school.

_____________________________________

At school I am with Bonnie putting some stuff in locker when Caroline approaches with bags in her hands and says"I have got your costumes. It's all here."

"Seriously?" Bonnie says as she sees her witch costume.

"Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? "

"I am and thank you"I say and she smiles at me and continues saying."I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun.

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?"Bonnie asks as she sees the necklace that caroline gave, that I am certain I saw somewhere before.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone. Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?"

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan."Bonnie says and they look at me.

"I saw her but I don't know what is she wearing. And she is probably with Stefan as Bonnie said."

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Care says in a bitter tone as she leans on the lockers.

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles."I tell her and she smiles at me sarcastically.

_____________________________________

I was enjoying the Halloween carnival with Bonnie and Caroline when Tyler approached us cups in three cups in his hands

I was enjoying the Halloween carnival with Bonnie and Caroline when Tyler approached us cups in three cups in his hands."Cider for the ladies. It's a Lockwood special."

"No way. Last year I was hung over until Thanksgiving."Bonnie tells him.

"Lightweight. I am going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with."Care says to her as she takes the cup.

"Sounds like a plan."I tell her as I take a cup for myself and the three of us clink our glasses together.

_____________________________________

I see Elena and she tell me everything as we go search for Jeremy. We go outside an we hear something we go and see Vickie attacking Jeremy. Elena goes to her and hits her with a wooden plank. Vicki grabs her and throws her into a pile of garbage nearby. I go to Vickie and start siphoning her but she throws me away as Stefan grabs Vicki and holds her against the bus.

"Vickie!"Jeremy yells as Vickie pushes Stefan away and disappears.

"Go. get inside. Go!"Stefan tells us and we run inside but before we can go in Vicki pushes Jeremy an me out of the way and grabs Elena and bites her. With magic I have from siphoning Vickie earlier I say a spell "Motus" to throw her away and Stefan stakes her.

"Vicki! Vicki! Vicki! Vicki!"Jeremy yells as Stefan holds him back.

"Get him out of here."Elena tells Stefan and Stefan calls Damon as Elena and I sit next to Vicki's body.  Later I found out, Elena had Damon compel Jeremy about tonight and I might not agree with that, but I know in her mind she was just trying to protect him in the best way she knew.