By the Light of the Moon 2x11

Bonnie and I decided to test Elena for her loyalty

Bonnie and I decided to test Elena for her loyalty. Bonnie came over with the moonstone and some informations on how to possibly break the curse. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asks holding the moonstone.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If Ana and I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone..." Bonnie says

"The stone becomes useless."I finish and even thou I still don't think it's gonna work I decide to give this plan the benefit of the doubt and hope that I am wrong and this will work.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena argues.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie responds to her.

"Bonnie, can't this wait?"

"Elena we need to do this now." I state well more like snapped at her still not over the fact that she tried to surrender not only herself but me as well, without my permission, to Klaus but she blows me off.

"Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

"Stefan wants Ana and me to focus on this." Bonnie argues with her.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"Elena we're with Stefan on this one. You won't die for some stupid sacrifice and I won't be used for whatever Klaus needs a Blackthorn siphoner for, if there is something we can do to stop him, we will do it." I tell her as Bonnie takes the moonstone from Elena who is pissed we are not doing what she commands like some lap dogs.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks as he comes into the room.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie gives Elena a look and says. "I need coffee."She leaves the room and Elena still has a sour look on her face.

"What?" Elena snaps at Jeremy because he kept giving her judging looks.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

 "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

"And how is you bringing Klaus the moonstone and myself so you can get us both killed okay?" I interject and Elena rolls her eyes again. I love her but she is sometimes so stubborn. Jeremy and I go to leave and see if Elena will take the bait and steal the moonstone. We wait with Bonnie in the corner to see what happens.

We hear Elena come down the stairs and we know she betrayed us and took the moonstone. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her stopping her from leaving the house right away.

"Um...to see Stefan." I wonder from who did she inherit inability to lie.

"You're lying." Bonnie calls her out.

"No, I'm not." She tries to go down the stairs but Bonnie blocks her.

"Really? Tell that to your face and your inability to lie." I tell her as Jeremy goes to check if she took the moonstone.