Do Not Go Gentle 3x20

Caroline Forbes being her usual self, early in the morning came barging in my room and dragged Elena and me to help finish decorating for the dance

Caroline Forbes being her usual self, early in the morning came barging in my room and dragged Elena and me to help finish decorating for the dance. She was in a hurry and thanks to that I only had about 10 minutes to get ready before leaving the house. So I got dressed in first clothes I found in my closet and put my hair in a messy bun.

Elena didn't tell me what happened between Damon and her on the trip to get Jeremy. But that didn't meter considering the second Jer and I were alone in a room he told me that they kissed, he also told me a bit more about his life in Denver. I know my sister is denying her feelings for Damon because she is cares to much about others opinions. I just wish she would admit having feelings for him.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together." Caroline announces as she, Elena and I are walking through the gym where dance will be held. "Why is that a bad thing?"

"I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena says as she lifts a chandelier. "Where do you two want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." Care hands chandelier to a passing student. "Just no!" Care yells. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them!" Caroline says and I turn around and see Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling.

"They're supposed to trickle down." I tell them considering if you are doing something at least do it the right way. "And don't roll your eyes at me Jeremy Gilbert!" I say when I see Jer rolling his eyes at Care and me.

"Trickle, duh!" Matt jokes.

"Look at them all bromancy." Care comments.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill." Elena says.

"That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

"You sure it has nothing to do with seeing you and Damon all over each other in a motel?" I ask.

"Where did you hear that?" Elena asks me.

"Jer likes gossiping with me." I tell her.

"So who are you bringing to the dance?" Care asks.

Elena wraps a feather boa around her neck. "What do you mean? I thought you two, Bonnie, and I were going as girl dates."

"Bonnie has a date." Caroline says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him." I inform her.

"Hmm."

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" Care suggests.

"I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother."