A View to a Kill 4x12

In the end Kol did something reckless and impulsive. When Rebekah tried to dagger him, Kol threaten to kill her with white oak stake. After I heard that I tried calling him and he did pick up the phone this time. He told me he wasn't actually going to kill his sister, he just wanted to scare her. Also, he said he will compel Damon to stop trying to kill my brother today or tomorrow.

In the morning I got text from Stefan informing me that Damon is locked up, that wouldn't be such a problem if his guard dog wasn't Klaus. I decided to come there and babysit Nik who is babysitting Damon knowing if I don't one of them will end up dead. And by one of them I mean Damon will end up dead, considering those to can't be to long alone in a room without trying to kill one another.

When I arrive at the Salvatore house I go straight downstairs where cellars are located. I see Klaus standing in the doorway of the open cell with Stefan standing behind him. Damon had just woken up.

"You coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely un-murderous, and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free." Damon croaks as Stefan throws a vial of blood towards him. "Oh man, really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty." Stefan sets a water bottle between the bars of the door and doesn't say anything. "Not exactly what I had in mind." Damon gets up, groaning, and walks over to grab the water bottle.

"Hello, mate." Klaus greets him. I go and stand next to him.

"What the hell are two doing here?" Damon asks us.

"Babysitting." We say at the same time.

Damon looks confused so I explain. "I am babysitting Nik, who is babysitting you."

"What he can't do it alone?" Damon asks.

"He can, but Stefan thought it would be best if I was here to make sure neither of you ends up dead."

"Do you have so little faith in me, little siphoner?" Nik asks.

"Yes."

"Ouch."

"If it makes you feel any better I don't have faith in either of you." I tell him.

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours, so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back, or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again." Stefan says before Nik can say anything back.

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon asks then turns to Klaus and me. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

"You sure about that? 'Cause I saw him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus taunts smugly, with a grin on his face. At this my jaw dropped as Damon gave his brother a shocked, but not surprised look.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook." Damon comments with a smirk on his face.

"Well, why don't you two enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time, with Ana making sure you both stay alive by the end of the day ? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah." Stefan says as he leaves.

I turn to Klaus. "Who are you trying to dagger?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. "Nik, who are you trying to dagger?" I repeat my question.

"Just for a little while." Klaus says. "He won't be missed much. Just until we find the cure."

"You're trying to dagger Kol." I realize.

"He's gone crazy."

"There is no arguing with you or convincing you not to dagger him, is there?" I ask knowing that arguing with him on this would simply be wasting my breath.