Crying Wolf 2x14

We were all awoken suddenly by someone's phone going off. We're all squished together in one bed just like when we were little. "Go away!" Caroline states and somehow she pushes Elena off the bed and onto the floor. Of course, it's Stefan checking up on Elena. Elena leaves the room to talk to Stefan and that leaves me with Bonnie and Caroline who are now waking up. "So what are we doing today?" Caroline asks.

"I was going to get informations out of Luka and I was hoping you could help me?" Bonnie asks directing the last part to me, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine, but no more then we need. It is still invasion of privacy. And Caroline you are helping." I tell Bonnie and inform Caroline leaving no room for disagreeing.

"Do I have choice?" Caroline asks me.

"No." I say smiling at her, getting up and leaving to get ready.
____________________________________

We went to grill and Bonnie is filling us on her plan to trick Luka into giving us informations

We went to grill and Bonnie is filling us on her plan to trick Luka into giving us informations. "Ok, so tell us about your witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline asks Bonnie as I eat my burger.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie states.

"No, we don't. But Elijah seems like a noble man, who can be trusted." I tell them hoping they will give up on this plan.

"We still don't know what he is planing. So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows."

"And he's not gonna tell you anything." Caroline points out.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Bonnie says with a big smile on her face.

"What?" Caroline says lost in thought. Bonnie and I look to where she's staring off to and we see Matt walking past by with hurt expression on his face. Caroline waves awkwardly at him and he ignores her.

"What was that about?" Bonnie asks going straight to the point.

"I don't' know. I thought that we were...I don't know."

"Don't worry. Matt won't stay mad for long. Just talk to him and he will open up to you." I tell her but Caroline looks hesitate to talk to him.
_______________________________________

Luka shows up to play pool and I made a witch brew that should make him susceptible to our questions. All we have to do is wait for Bonnie to work her magic. "Hey, how's it going?" Jeremy approaches Caroline and me.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asks him.

 "Hey, Jer." I hug him still keeping an eye on Bonnie and Luka.

"Bonnie called, I wanted to help. How's it going?" He says turning his head to look at them.

"She's selling it, and he's buying it." Caroline states and I nod in agreement.