162 Candles 1x08

This is the kind of the moment in which I begin to wonder how I ended up in sheriff's office being questioned about the disappearance of Vickie Donovan who I saw  getting killed by my sister's 'boyfriend' last night

3rd POV:

"Where did Vicki say she was going?" Sheriff asked.

"She didn't say anything we aren't close." Ana answered to her.

"She didn't." Jeremy told the sheriff.

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?" Sheriff asked Matt.

"No she didn't say anything to me. She told Jeremy to tell me that she was leaving town."

"Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town?" Sheriff Forbes asked.

"Stefan Salvatore may know. He came by the house to see her but she wouldn't talk to him."Matt said.

"What was he doing there?"

"I was trying to help her, I knew that Elena was worried about her brother, he was dating Vicki and she had a drug problems, so I tried to help."Stefan told the sheriff.

"I only know Stefan was helping Vickie by Elena's request, that's it."Ana told the sheriff after she asked her about what was Stefan doing.

"So you got involved because Elena asked you to?"Sheriff Forbes asked.

"I asked Stefan to help. I thought that, by helping Vicki, he was helping my brother." Elena told sheriff.

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?"

"Up and down, very sketchy, like she was coming down from some major partying." Matt answered sheriff's question.

"Sketchy, I don't know, like I said we aren't close."Ana told Liz.

"Any signs of aggression or violence?"

"None that I remember."Jeremy answered.

"No."Stefan said and the same answered Ana and Elena.

"So you believe Vicki really has left town?"

"Yes."Matt said and the same answered Elena,Stefan and Ana.

"I'll miss her but....I think it's for the best."Jeremy answered because of the compulsion.

____________________________________

Ana's POV:

Elena and I are sitting on the couch as Jenna joins us and sits next to us.

"You're wallowing." She tells Elena.

"So are you."

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped."

"Well Logan's a jerk."I tell her

"You two didn't get a brush-off e-mail say: 'I'm leaving town. See ya.'"

"Wanna keep it down over there?"Jeremy tells us as we turn around to look at him.

"Why? "I ask.

"What are you doing?"Jenna asks.

"Homework."He tells us.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks him what we are all thinking.

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so..."He tells us as we share surprised glances.

"What do you think?"Elena asks us.

"Alien?"I suggested.

"Some sort of replicant."Jenna tells us.

"He can hear you."He says to us as he sarcastically smiles to us.

_____________________________________

was heading out to this party Care decided to throw all of a sudden at the grill when Elena came back home seeming upset and I ask her what happened, she starts talking to fast so I stop her and make her tell me again

was heading out to this party Care decided to throw all of a sudden at the grill when Elena came back home seeming upset and I ask her what happened, she starts talking to fast so I stop her and make her tell me again.She tells me everything and I don't speak for a few moments.

"So you are basically telling me, you saw girl in a towel in Stefan's house, she told you she's his friend and that Stefan was in a shower and that's why you're upset."I said looking at her like she's the stupidest person in a world which right now she is.

"Yes."

"Lenny, I don't know how to tell you this, but uh... did you thought, maybe this towel girl really is just a friend and Stefan went to take a shower after she finished or even went to a different bathroom."

"Well no, but-"I cut her off.

"No buts, he literally told you that he is a vampire instead of killing you or compelling you and he doesn't seem like a guy who would just jump into bed with another girl after being rejected by a girl he likes. So now after giving a great advice I am going to a party and you are welcome to join, just so you know."

"No, thanks."

"Well if you do change your mind come look for me. By Lena. "I told her as I head for the door.

____________________________________

At the party I am walking with Bonnie when we walk into Caroline and stop her.

"Caroline." Bonnie calls for her.

"Don't talk to me." Care says to her upset.

"Don't do that, let me explain."

"What is there to explain Bonnie? You got what you wanted...and something that doesn't even belong to you by the way and, I get called a shallow, useless waste of space."

"Who said that to you?"I ask her.

"Who do you think?"she tells me with attitude.

"You know that not true. Don't let him treat you like that."Bonnie tells her.

"As opposed to how my best friend treats me."She says and walks away and I know next time I see Damon I am breaking few of his bones. With magic of course, don't wanna ruin my nails.

______________________________________

I was next to Elena and Stefan when I see sheriff Forbes walking over to Damon and injecting a girl next to him with something and leading said girl outside. Elena explain me shortly who she is while Stefan tries to go out but is stopped by officers and goes to back and we follow. We see Lexi getting staked by Damon and Stefan pulls us so we don't make a sound. Later Elena goes to find Stefan who left shocked by seeing his brother killing his best friend and I decide to go home, take a long shower and go to sleep.