Heart of Darkness 3x19

I decided to come and live back at home, considering if Jenna can live at home and mostly avoid talking and seeing Elena considering she still didn't forgive her either for giving Esther my blood and having Damon compel Jer, then so can I

I decided to come and live back at home, considering if Jenna can live at home and mostly avoid talking and seeing Elena considering she still didn't forgive her either for giving Esther my blood and having Damon compel Jer, then so can I. But unfortunately that gave Care the perfect opportunity to lock Elena and me in the house until we finally talk to one another.

"So, you two can either sit here talk and resolve your problems or you can be stuck in the house until you talk." Care says as she leaves Elena and me in my room locking the door as she leaves. I sit on the edge on my bed and Elena sits on the chair in the corner of the room.

In the room is silence until I decide to speak up. "Listen, I will forgive you for everything you did if you forgive me for whatever reason you're angry at me and we can leave this room. Considering neither of us wants to be stuck in the room together the entire day." I offer.

"No, actually I really do want to talk about everything." Elena says declining my offer.

"Okay, then talk."

"You betrayed us."

I look at her in disbelief and ask. "And how exactly did I betray you? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you stole my blood and my mother's necklace and gave it to Esther."

"You helped Klaus force Bonnie to unlink them. And you're right I shouldn't have stolen the necklace or your blood and gave it to Esther. I was so driven by revenge and my hatred for Klaus I didn't think about anything else. I just wanted to be rid of Klaus not thinking about the consequences. And I'm sorry."

"At least you admitted you were wrong and Elena I didn't even know about any of your plans so you can't blame me for destroying them considering I didn't know you had any in the first place. You never told me about linking the originals or killing them because they are linked."

"We didn't tell you because we couldn't trust you."

"Why?"

"Because of your friendship with them. You would stop us."

"Because you talk about killing four people."

"They aren't people, they are monsters. They killed people."

"So did Stefan and Damon, hell even Caroline killed someone."

"They didn't killed anyone we care about."

"We might didn't care about them but someone else did. That guy Caroline killed at the carnival, he had family, but we didn't know him so he's not important. Or people Damon killed. Elena, Stefan is literal ripper of Monterey, he killed hundreds if not thousands of people."

"He had his emotions off." Elena defends Stefan.

"Ok, he did, but he didn't have them off when he killed Vickie and neither did Damon when he turned Vickie. Or when he killed Jeremy because Katherine hurt his feelings."