The Reckoning 3x05

After a lot of arguing and begging from Caroline I agreed to go to the senior prank night, also Jenna made me go. And after all we need break from our crazy lives. A reminder that we are still teenagers in high school and we should worry about normal high school problems instead of originals, hybrids, witches, werewolves...

Now we were all in school setting up  pranks in the school for the first day of school.  "Ohh! Oh, come on!" Caroline yells as  mouse traps around us goes off as Matt steps into the room. "Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" She asked Matt who looked scared and confused why are we all here at school.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks his friend with a bit of annoyances in his voice. 

"Clearly." Matt replied out of breath.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline asks.

"Yeah, Matt if I'm doing this. You're doing this." Elena states with a smile on her face.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt says surprised we are all here.

"Do you think we had a choice?" I ask sending a small smile to Care because I know this question will make her get worked up.

She just looks at me with a glare before saying. "We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..."

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena and I finish for her since it's the speech we've heard her recite at least a hundred times if not more.

"Go ahead and make fun. I don't care."

"You're all lame, and I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler leaves with his bag filled with prank goodies and Elena follows.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie calls out making her stop.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena smiles and heads out .

"I love you!" Caroline calls out.

_____________________________________

While I was walking around of the school trying to find Caroline one of my classmates told me we've been caught. When I asked if Caroline or anyone of my friend has been caught, he told me they only caught Elena, that honestly didn't surprised me. I went to find Caroline or anyone else to try to warn them so we can leave school before we are caught as well.  I hear some noise and a voice that sounded like Caroline so I go to that corridor. When I arrive I see an unfamiliar blonde and Caroline and Tyler on the ground,  I quickly rush over to them and see care's neck is broken and Tyler is passed out.

I look at the blonde and stand up. "Who are you? And what the hell did you do to them?" I ask.

"There just on a little time out. And like I said earlier, I'm the new girl." She says and rushes over to me, that is the last thing I see before everything goes black.

____________________________________

 I wake up to Caroline shaking me she gives me a bit of her blood in case I seriously hurt my head. We are in a classroom, I turn around and see blond from earlier sitting on the floor further from us going through my phone.

"We didn't have mobile telephones in my day. Would have made life a whole lot easier, I suppose." She comments. She takes a picture of herself.

"Where's Tyler?" Care asks.

"He's dead. Ish." I turn and see him lying behind us.

"What did you do to him?" I ask concerned about my friend.

"Think of it as he's having a nap. When he wakes up, he'll be a hybrid." Caroline puts her ear to Tyler's chest to check for a heartbeat. The blonde girl is swiping through something on my phone. "Ugh. Vomit." She comments. "Is that my neck..." She gets up and speaks to us. "Why is that doppelgänger bitch wearing my necklace?!" She asks as she shows us a picture of Elena and Stefan. I explain her that Stefan gave Elena that necklace and she storms off.
____________________________________

Later the blonde came back and she explained she is Rebekah, Klaus's sister who apparently also back and he knows about my sister and has not killed her yet. Which is a good sigh hopefully. Suddenly Tyler wakes up.

"Where am I? What happened?" Tyler asks confused by whats happening.

"Tyler." care says relieved.

"Don't be shy about it." Rebekah comments.

"What's going on?"

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire." Care tells him.

"A hybrid. You're in transition."  I explain him carefully.

"Don't leave out the hard part, sweets. You'll only survive if your witch is successful. If not...You're pretty much dead." Rebekah says.

"You're going to be okay. Okay? It's going to be okay." Care reassures him.

"I wonder how she's doing." Rebekah says as she looks at my phone. "Tick tock goes the gym clock."

Later Klaus comes into the classroom we are in.

"Well, the verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." He says and I became worried for my sister. Rebekah gets up and seems happy by the news.

"Does that mean we can kill her?" She asks exited at the thought of killing Elena.

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite."

"What?!" Rebekah puts her arms around Care and me and pulls us back, restraining us.

"Call it a hunch..." He shows a test tube containing blood to Tyler. Rebekah holds Caroline and me so we can't move. "Elena's blood. Drink it."

"No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't!" Care protests and I start siphoning Rebekah hoping she will let me go but she only holds me more tightly.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, love. Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Klaus tells Caroline. Tyler struggles but he finally drinks it. I stop siphoning Rebekah. "There we go. Good boy." Tyler coughs, rolls over the desk, and falls to the floor, screaming and groaning and writhing. He holds his head and screams and his face finally changes. His eyes are yellow, he has fangs and veins under his eyes. "Well, that's a good sign."

After Tyler transitioned Klaus and Rebekah left god knows where, Care stayed with Tyler and I went home to complained about what happened to Jenna. She just laughed because I blamed her for me going there considering her and Care are the ones who forced me to go to the prank night in the first place.