Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14

We decide to go to the beach so we can call Caroline, considering there is only signal on the beach. Bekah, Elena and Stefan thought that it would be for the best if I call Caroline to tell her to try to find the sword. And if Caroline and Tyler don't succeed in finding it, they thought I had the best shot at convincing Nik to tell us where he hid the sword.

"Tell me you're not serious." Care says over the phone after I explain her everything that happened.

"Wish I could." I tell her. "After we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were gone too. In order to find the cure, Shane needs Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo and he succeeded in stealing them both right under our noses.

"So Rebekah, Stefan, Elena and you were looking for Jeremy, so where is Damon in all this?"

"From what Elena told me, it looks they had an argument and he went for a walk. When we arrived at the beach we saw signs of struggle." I explain.

"Meaning?" Care asks.

"Meaning somebody probably jumped him and then grabbed him." I answer.

"You think Shane took him?"

"Even with the element of surprise he wouldn't be able to take Damon on.  He must have someone helping him."

"I wish I was there to help."

"Actually that's why I called, there's something you can do from home."

"Anything. Tell me."

"Well Shane is looking for the cure, we think we can find him. We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo, but we just can't translate the map."

"Unless you get the Hunter's Sword from Klaus."

"Exactly. So could you try to find it and if you can't find him ask him where it is. And if he doesn't tell you, tell him it's me who is asking."

"I'll find it, don't worry. Just e-mail me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. I'll find the sword, and I'll call you back."

"Thanks Care." I say.

"Bye." She says and and ends the call.

_____________________________________

Rebekah and I were trying to get signal while Elena and Stefan were talking away from us, when suddenly Rebekah's phone rings.

"Hello?" Rebekah says as she picks up the phone. After a few moments Bex checks he email and quickly shows me the pictures Care sent her before speaking on the phone again. "Got it. Thanks." After a few seconds on her face I see shock and I look at her in confusion and she says. "Nik, you helped?" She asks and I look at her with a surprised expression. "Shouldn't I be? I mean, you don't want me to be human. You don't want any of us to be human. Why would you help us find the cure?" She says to who I guess is Nik. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me a hundred times-" She starts but she stops and my guess is he interrupted her. "So do I." She tells him.  "Nik. Nik!" Rebekah says into the phone as the call gets interrupted.

"What happened?" I ask and she motions me to be quite.

"Promise me you want tell anyone about this." Rebekah says and I nod, she starts typing something on her phone before showing me. The text read 'Nik told me that there is only one dose of the cure'.

"Well then we'll get it for you." I tell her and she looks at me shocked.

"What about Elena?"

"I came here for you and my sister will survive. She needs to realize the world doesn't revolve around her." I say. "Oh, and don't tell Stefan about the cure, we both know Salvatore brothers would do anything for Elena.