The Last Dance 2x18

"Please sign here

"Please sign here. And here" The real-estate agent, Mr. Henry, tells Elena as he points to the papers where he wised for her signature. "Okay." Elena says as she takes the pen and signs the papers.

"So this place is all yours?" Bonnie asks from her spot on the couch. "They just gave it to you?"

"For now," Elena correct making sure to point that she doesn't plan o staying here forever. "As sole owners, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in if you know what I mean." Elena explains to our friend, trying her best to not say to much in front of Mr. Henry.

"Your own personal safe house." I comment.

"Wouldn't want to clean it." Bonnie jokes and we laugh.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena says as she opens the door and lets Mr. Henry out. Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She says and she looks at Stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan says playing along, walking into the house while giving a smug passing look at his brother."What are we, twelve?" Damon asks rather annoyed.

"One of us is." Elena sass. "If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena negotiates with him.

"No." Damon tells her bluntly and I'll give him some credit for being honest.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena sets the rules.

"Yes, Elena. Sure.""Then please, come in."He enters and looks at Stefan and me who are looking at him amused. Elena closes the door.

"Shut up." He says as he gives us a glare. Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena her jacket.

"Thanks." Elena thanks her and we start to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks with confusion in his voice and with it he stops us.

"To school." I tell him like it's the most obvious thing.

"Huh?"

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon scolds us.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan agrees with his brother.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena argues.

"Tsk. Your way, Elena." Damon says.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie says confident and I am worried about her chances of survival.