Bringing Out The Dead 3x13

In the morning I was woken up by Elena who came to inform me that the coffins of Klaus's family they had, had been stolen by Klaus

In the morning I was woken up by Elena who came to inform me that the coffins of Klaus's family they had, had been stolen by Klaus. Damon in fast thinking took the locked one Elena told me they had, I didn't try and discover it's location considering I decided to stay out of the rest of their fight with Klaus. Also they thankfully don't know I was the one that told Klaus location of the coffins considering a little later after I told Klaus the location of the coffins, Klaus's hybrids discovered the location as well.

Care wanted Elena and me to join her at the hospital while she goes to ask Dr. Fell to release her dad from the hospital. I decided to go considering Dr. Fell is Ric's new girlfriend and I wanted to finally meet her. Jenna met her and she told me she seemed like a nice person. "So are you going to help Bonnie with the locked coffin?" Elena asks me as we wait for Caroline to finish talking to Dr. Fell that I met few minutes prior.

"No, I won't." I tell her simply.

"Is it because you want to wait with Caroline for her dad?"

I turn to her considering I was watching Caroline talking to Dr. Fell this entire time. "I won't help at all. I want to stay away from whatever fight you guys have with Klaus or any member of his family."

"Okay. Listen, I wanted to apologize-" I cut her.

"There's nothing you need to apologize for."

"Yes, there is. I shouldn't have compelled Jeremy to leave. You were right I took his choice away."

"I might not agree with the way you handled the situation, but you were just trying to protect Jeremy. And I should of let you explain your reasons before I started to ignore you, but you have to understand I was already angry about you daggering Rebekah and this just made my anger worse." I say,  we hug and Caroline arrives just as we pull away from one another. "That was fast." I state and three of us start walking along the hallway together.

"Yeah, he's not here. He was already discharged. And she seems perfectly nice by the way...a little intense, maybe. But...I think it's sweet, you wanna make sure Alaric's not dating a total psycho." Caroline tells us. and she starts calling her father on her phone.

"He's our family. We have to look out for him." Elena explains. Caroline suddenly lowers the phone from her ear and has a blank look on her face.

"What?" I ask.

"I hear it." Care says and I look at her confused.

"Hear what?" Elena beats and asks before I get a chance to do it.

"My dad's phone." She walks to a medical supply room. She opens the door and we walk in. We pass numerous shelves and at the back of the room we see Bill's dead body sitting upright on the floor against a shelf with a knife in his chest. Caroline gets on her knees beside him. "Dad! Dad?" Care calls out to him.

"Oh my god." I say shocked while Elena stays silent looking at Caroline and Bill's body with shocked expression.

"Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead! Oh my god!" She pulls the knife out and drops it on the floor."Daddy!"

"Caroline...He has vampire blood in his system." Elena says finally speaking up.

"What?!"Suddenly, Bill wakes u gasping.

_________________________________

After I finished calling Liz and explaining her what happened, Elena and I walk into the room where Care and Bill are in.

"I called your mom." I say as Elena and I walk into the room.

"Thanks." Caroline thanks me.

"Mr. Forbes, did you see your attacker?" Elena asks.

"I didn't see anything. Tried to sneak out the back exit and someone came up from behind." Bill tells us.

"Look, we'll figure this out, but in the mean time we need to get you some blood." Caroline says.

"I'm not going to drink any blood."

"You have to." Care tells him.

"You died with vampire blood in your system. If you don't feed and finish the transition into a vampire then you'll die." I explain to him.

"I understand how it works. And that's what I'm prepared to do. Now get me out of this hospital. I smell blood everywhere." Bill says and he leaves the room.

_________________________________

Elena and I sit with Caroline on the front porch of her house to show her our support.

"Did you hear back from Tyler yet?" I ask Care.

"No. And I've left messages for him everywhere. So, does Alaric really think that Dr. Fell did it?" Care says.

"He doesn't know what to think." Elena answers considering she is the only one who saw Ric earlier when she went to our house while I stayed with Caroline.

"What about you?"

"I wish the girl Alaric liked wasn't in the middle of all of this. He deserves to be happy. But yeah, she looks guilty. It's why I told your mom."

"My mom's in there sitting with my dad. And I don't think they've been in the same room this long since I was ten years old. Is there any chance that Tyler did it?"

"What?" I ask not understanding what she means.

"If Klaus was trying to mess with you and he's sired to Klaus. And, I mean, he does everything that he's told."

"No....no, I don't think Tyler did it." Elena tells her honestly and I nod my head in agreement.

"I can't just let my father die. You know, I'm...I'm gonna force him to feed."

"Hey....he doesn't want to, Caroline. The only thing your dad has is his choice." I say stopping her. Caroline starts to cry. "I hated him so much for what he did to me. So much. Now all I want to do is save his life." Care cries.

"Of course you do, he's your dad." Elena tells her.

"What was the hardest part for you? When you two lost your Dad?"

"Realizing all the things that he wouldn't be there for. The things that...that you just need your Dad for, you know?" Elena tell her.

"The hardest part for me was regret for all the things I never got the chance to tell him and never will. I missed his voice, him annoying me sometimes , everything,  even the little things that used to hold no significance to me begin to matter now. But most importantly I regretted not telling him how much I loved him while I still had the chance." I tell Care as tears begin to form in my eyes and I scoot over to Caroline, hug her and Elena joins the hug. Matt shows up and we all look at him.

"Hey." Matt greets her.

"Hey." Care says as she gets up and hugs Matt.