Katerina 2x09

In the morning Stefan called Elena and me to the boarding house

In the morning Stefan called Elena and me to the boarding house. Elena knocks on the door of the boarding house and Damon opens the door.

"Hello, Elena, witchy." Damon said looking at Elena with flirty eyes.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Elena told him.

"Right this way." Damon said leading us inside the house. Stefan arrives.

"Hey." He greets us.

"What is this about?" I ask when Rose 'the kidnapper' arrives.

"You." Elena said pointing her finger at Rose. We go into the living room and Elena and I sit at the couch.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose tells us.

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals." I tell her.

"He's a legend." Damon adds.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan tells her.

"Like Elijah?"Elena asks.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose tells us.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me and Ana?"

"Yes." Rose and I say at the same time.

"No." Stefan said.

"What she's saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon says.

"Which it is." Rose says.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan says.

"Not that we know of." I say.

"That's not helping." Damon tells me glaring at me.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan says.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose tell us.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Damon says as Elena gets up.