The Killer 4x05

Last night after I came home I got a call from Nik telling me that he needs to leave for Italy

Last night after I came home I got a call from Nik telling me that he needs to leave for Italy. He told me how the dinner went and then he confessed to me that he daggered Rebekah. I was angry that he did that and hung up the call. But after thinking, and by that I mean after failing to find her with magic and searching her house and Nik' mansion, I called him and he agreed to wake her up once the cure is found.

After finding out that Matt, April and Jer are held captive in the grill by maniac hunter we all decided to meet at the Lockwood mansion to make a plan to save the hostages.

"So, we each take a different entrance; hit them at the same time." Damon tells us his plan just as Stefan walks in the room. Elena gets up and walks over to him.

"Stefan!" My sister says.

"Where have you been?"I ask curiously. Stefan reaches his arm out towards Elena. She hugs him and he hugs her back.

"Coming up with a plan."  Stefan informs us.

"Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him." Damon says.

"That can't be the plan." I tell him at the same time as Stefan says. "That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages."Hence, the open heart surgery."

"Damon's right. Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us." Elena says.

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler tells us just as Caroline walk into the room.

"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go." Caroline informs us.

"Good, great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around." Damon says.

"All right, hold on, you're not all going." Stefan says.

"I'll stay here, considering I am mortal and can easily die." I tell them.

"He shot me like nine times. If we're killing him, I want in." Tyler says wanting to go to get his revenge on hunter.

"He's got Jeremy. I'm going." Elena says.

"Listen, nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into." Stefan says.

"Until you figure it out? Is that where you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?" Damon says.

"This guy is known for setting traps, right? We'd be pretty dumb to walk into one, especially if he has werewolf venom."

"Does he?" Elena says.

"He's had it before." I tell her and she looks like she is rethinking the plan and Damon is clearly angry.

"Fine. Fine, if you want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour. But we're gonna need some extra help. So, where the hell's the Wicked Witch of the West?" Damon says.