Let The Right One In 1x17

*I didn't know where to put Ana in the last episode so I skipped it.

Nothing special happened yesterday exept Elena and Stefan, Caroline and Matt going on a double date and then going to the Salvatore house to find Damon having a make out session with Kelly Donovan

Nothing special happened yesterday exept Elena and Stefan, Caroline and Matt going on a double date and then going to the Salvatore house to find Damon having a make out session with Kelly Donovan. And I just went with my day as normal without any supernatural drama and hopefully this day will be the same.

Today is a storm and I must admit I am a big fan of storms. I find them calming, looking at the rain drops just falling from the sky. But instead of enjoying the storm while reading a nice book with cup of hot chocolate I was dragged from home to Salvatore boarding house.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan says to him.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena comments.

"I can. It's actually really smart, she's older which means stronger, it's better having her as a friend than enemy." I tell her.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon adds to what I just said.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Lena says still angry about the whole 'Damon turned her bio mom' thing.

"You don't have to be snarky about it."

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky"

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"She's not blaming you, Damon. She's accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." I say to him as Elena nods.

"Ouch."

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan tells us. Damon leaves the room. Stefan embraces Elena and I go to wait Elena in the car to leave them alone.
____________________________________

Damon comes to our house and we find out Stefan has been kidnapped by tomb vampires. So we go and recruit Alaric for help and that's how we are now in front of tomb vampire house getting ready to go and rescue Stefan. The plan was for Alaric to get inside the house while I wait outside with Damon and Elena waits in the car.

I wait with Damon outside when the door is open and I se Alaric with who I assume is Miss. Gibbons.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house." She says.

"I know that. But you've gotta make an exception." Ric tells her.

"Get her out of the house. Now! Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth. Are you married?" Damon compels her to answer him.

"No." She tells him.

"Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?"

"No. It's just me." Oh no, he's gonna kill her.

"No? Good."Damon says as he breaks her neck and promptly enters the house.

"You were supposed to compel her."

"It doesn't work that way... He can't overpower there compulsion." I explain him.

"She is human."

"And I'm not! So, I don't care. Now, get out of here. And get rid of the body!" Damon tells him.

______________________________________

Damon send me to go with Alaric and when we come back to the car my stupid sister isn't there so we run back inside. We fight vampires and I manage to kill some vampires by siphoning them to death until Pearl and Anna return and stopped the vampires and we went home.

_______________________________________

I hear from Caroline that they found Vickie's body and I go to Matt's house to check on him with Care.