Unpleasantville 1x12

At the grill after school I was sitting at the table with Elena and Bonnie

"I can't believe you're adopted. I never saw that coming." Bonnie told Elena after we told her that Elena is actually adopted.

"And it gets weirder." I tell her thinking of Elena's birth certificate.

"Yeah, I looked at my birth certificate. It lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as my birth parents. None of it makes any sense." Elena continued for me thinking of the same thing.

"Which is why you should ask Jenna." Bonnie says and Elena groans.

"Don't bother I told her the same thing and she wouldn't listen to me." I tell Bonnie thinking of my suggestion to Elena I told her earlier.

"First of all, the Elena I
we know would always want the real truth, good or bad." Bonnie told her.

"And second of all?" She asks.

"You just found out your boyfriend is a" I whisper "vampire, so unless your birth parents are aliens.." I say as Elena laughs. "How bad could it be?"

"Ah, ok, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories."

"And I am going to help you by giving you my most honest opinion." I say as we stand up.

"Ok, I'll pay the bill. Bye". Bonnie says to us.

"Ok. Bye." Elena says.

"Bye." I tell her as Elena and I leave and Bonnie gets up to lay the bill.

________________________________________

3 rd POV:

Outside of the Grill, Elena and Ana can be seen  walking through the parking lot. As Elena's cell phone starts ringing they stop as Elena retrieves it from her purse.

Elena answers phone and  holds up to ear as they continue walking to car. "Hello."

"Hello, Elena." She hears male voice on the other end.

"Hey, who's this?" She asks. Elena and Ana stop as they reach the car and wait for Elena to retrieve car keys.

"You hit me with your car." Voice says and Elena freezes making Ana stop to look at her sister.

Ana mouths 'Are you ok?' to Elena which makes her sister point her finger to her phone.

"Is that a new one" Voice asks.

Elena  quickly unlocks the car door and her and Ana get in, Elena ignites the engine, reverses, and speeds off down the road, right past Noah, who watches them drive off as he walks across the road.

Ana's POV:

I was seating in the library in Salvatore house with Stefan and Elena while we're explaining what happened to Stefan.