Miss Mystic Falls 1x19

In school I am walking with Caroline when we see Bonnie and Elena and go to say hi to Bonnie

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank god you're home!" Caroline says to her and the three of us hug.

"I know the two of us talked to you everyday but we did missed you." I tell her and see Elena looking upset.

"How are you doing?"

"Better. Better. You know, glad to be back and trying to keep myself busy." Bonnie answers Caroline's question.

"Well, we can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. We need you to help us pick up the perfect dress for the Founders' court." I tell her.

"The Founders' court? Did I miss something?" Elena asks.

"The Founders' court! You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and you and I are both on it." Caroline tells her.

"Oh my god! We signed up for that so long ago...I completely forgot." She tells us.

"So, are you dropping out then?"

"I can't."

"No?" Care asks as she looks at me and Bonnie.

"Our mom is the one who wanted us to enter."
_____________________________________

I was in my room with Bonnie and Caroline picking my Miss Mystic dress.

"So what do you think which dress?" I say as I present them multiple dresses.

"Where did you even all of this dresses?" Bonnie asks.

"Some of them belonged to my mother Amelia and the other are from Blackthorn family collection of dresses."

"Sometimes I forget how much money you actually have because of your inheritance from your bio parents." Caroline tells me.

"How much do you actually own anyway?" Bonnie asks.

"Well I have houses and mansions over the world and a lot of money, but I can't have access to any of it till I turn eighteen, I can only access to things like clothes and personal items but I can't sell them or anything.Now lets talk about dresses, I have two options. So which one? Blue or purple?"

 So which one? Blue or purple?"