22

Ally

Laughing, I nudge Daniel with my elbow. Hands full with takeout bags. "Stop. Open the door. My arm is going numb."

"You're the one who insisted on stopping at three different places for food. Then insisted on carrying it yourself. I said I could get our bags later." The door unlocks and he pushes it open with his back, holding it open for me, I make my way past him.

The room is bigger than our room last night. A small kitchenette to my right, I place the bags on the little island, and then go to grab the tray of drinks out of Daniel's hand. "Here, I'll get everything set up here. Go put our stuff in the room." I offer a smile, before snatching the drinks from him.

"You know usually the alpha is the one giving orders." He says, walking over to the sliding doors across the room.

"There's only one place I'll ever take orders." The words slip out of my mouth before I can stop them. Hearing a growl from inside the room I feel my cheeks redden.

Distracting myself, I begin pulling the boxes of food out of the bags. I made him stop at a little bakery we passed by, my mouth was drooling, on our way to the little Italian restaurant the man at the front desk recommended. Quickly running in I grabbed a small chocolate cake. Then made him pull through McDonalds for drinks after we picked up our pasta. The whole time he remained a good sport, even when I ordered fries and chicken nuggets. I told him not to let me come when I was hungry. I have no self control, but he just reminded me that male wolves might smell me. The thought had me clinging to him closer.

"I'll remember that next time." His voices comes from behind me, and I can feel his body heat radiating onto my back and shiver from the closeness.

"I told you I'm impulsive. Don't judge me." I turn fast, box with cake in hand. I look up at him with a big smile. "I'm eating this first."

Looking down at my hands, he laughs. "I think desert first sounds wonderful." His hands grab onto my hips and he lifts me onto the counter.

I shriek at the abrupt change, and grip onto the cake box so I don't drop it. "Here, let me take that." He says, taking the box from my hand. He reaches into one of the bags and pulls out a spoon

Opening the box he stabs his spoon into the cake, a small piece scooped onto the spoon he brings it to my lips. "Open." He orders, his bossy behavior something I both enjoy and find annoying.

Opening my mouth he places it gently inside. My lips wrap around the spoon as he pulls it out. The chocolate cake all that remains, I close my eyes as it melts in my mouth and I let out and appreciative moan.

Smiling, I open my eyes and see Daniel's rimmed with gold. "Easy there, I'm still starving." I chuckle, snatching the spoon from his hands I grab onto the cake box and dig in. Spoon full after spoon full meeting my lips.

The sound of Daniel clearing his throat grabs my attention. Looking up, he crosses his arms and his eyebrow raises up. "Are you going to share?"

Glancing back down at the cake, I realize I've finished half and grow embarrassed, but can't help but laugh. "There's pasta, fries and nuggets."

His hands grab my thighs and push them apart. Pulling me to the edge of the counter, he moves between my legs. His hardness presses up against my core and I no longer feel hungry. "You were the one who wanted the fries and chicken nuggets." He smirked.

Tossing the cake box aside I reach for a couple fries out of the box and hold them up to his mouth. Taking a bite out of them before he pulls back and licks his lips, hypnotic, I stare at his tongue. Shoving the rest of the fries in my mouth, I lick the tips of my fingers. "I'll share." I sigh, after swallowing the salty goodness.