Epilogue Part Two

Ally

Sitting in the rocking chair I stare down at our little girl, Adira. Her dark brown eyes slowing drawing shut as she feeds. I'm exhausted, yet I could stare at her all night. I guess Daniel was right. Rocking back and forth I sooth her to sleep before unlatching and pulling my top back up. Running my hands through her silky black hair. Her chubby cheeks melting my heart. I slowly raise from the chair making sure I don't wake her. Walking around her nursery turning on the sound machine and flicking the baby monitor back on. A must with sound proofing. Something Daniel didn't think about when Cody urged him to do so to all the bedrooms. I put her in her bassinet and grab the other monitor and tip toe out of the room, shutting the door behind me I let out a sigh and walk back into our room. Daniel sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing at his eyes.

"I told you I'd get up tonight. You need sleep." He yawns.

Chucking, I cross the room and place the baby monitor on the bedside table. Taking one last glance at the screen, Adira still sleeping peacefully. "You need sleep too, you wake up and come with me everytime she wakes up too."

"You're still healing." Daniel pulls me into him.

"No I'm not. Kelly told you that weeks ago. I'm fine Daniel." I whisper, wrapping my hands around his neck. Letting all my weight rest on him, we fall back onto the bed.

Daniel's hands wander below my nightgown and pull it up over my hips. His hands squeezing at my behind. "Well then. I guess we can get to work on baby number two." He groans into my neck.

Laughing I wiggle out of his arms, crawling up the bed. "Just two seconds ago I needed sleep, now you want to grope me." Lifting the blanket I crawl underneath, holding up the blanket for Daniel to join me.

"I forgot how good you felt on top of me. Come here, Love." Daniel smirks.

Raising a brow I let go on the blankets and got up onto my knees. "You forgot? Should I be worried?" I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip.

Curling his finger I move myself across the bed until I'm straddling his lap and sit down. "You'll need time to recover after I'm done with you." He growls, pulling my hair and bitting down on my collarbone.

Moaning, I grind against him. His lips hot on my skin as he licks and nips his way across my chest. "Prove it." I sass, knowing it will provoke him to do exactly that.

Quickly I'm flipped onto my back and my nightgown is ripped from my body, the tattered pieces on silk and lace laying at my sides. Daniel bites down hard at the side of my breast, then makes his way lower. Licking the dip on my belly button then biting down on the top of my thigh. Licking the crease between my thigh and core then biting the inside of my other thigh. I moan and scream with the difference of pain and pleasure, and turn into a puddle beneath him.

"You asked for it." Daniel reminds me. Promise in his voice.

Flipping me onto my stomach he grabs onto my hips and pulls them up. Nudging my legs apart with his knee he doesn't bother warning me before he plunges himself deep inside of me. His length and girth tearing me apart. He's ruthless and dominant. The sound of our skin slapping together mixing with my moans and his groans. Daniel's palm comes down harshly on my ass and a burning sensation turning to pleasing tingles rushing straight to my core.

My fingers curl into the blankets below me as I push myself back onto him meeting his every thrust. My pussy a soaking wet mess I feel myself dipping down my thighs. I've never been more glad not to be pregnant till now. This is what I need, this part of Daniel. My core tightens around him as I feel myself start to erupt. Daniel's hands bruisingly gripping my hips as he holds me still while my legs start to shake. Fucking me like his life depended on it, not slowing down for a second as my orgasm rips through me.