69

Ally

Sitting on the couch in Daniel's room Kelly finishes up my makeup. Putting a nude lipstick on me. I can see the colours she's been using, but she refused to let me look until it's done, or even help. Penelope sitting on the floor with Xale colouring in his colouring book.

For the first time I feel like he will be okay, more than okay. That we are all a family, a messed up one all things considered, at least in human terms. Our old lives in the past not missed, because we have all these wonderful people surrounding us. Everything that has happened in the past year should have tore us apart. Left us broken and miserable but we aren't, all because of the people that surround us now. I can feel my eyes start to water at the thought.

"Hey, hey, don't do that. Don't cry, I'll kill you." Kelly snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, I got in my head there. So can I look yet?" I close my eyes shaking my head, pushing back the tears. Opening my eyes with a smile.

"Not yet, dress first." Kelly grabs the black bag the dress was delivered in. She made me promise not to peak at it, and although I was tempted to do so anyways I didn't.

The moment I stand up Daniel walks out of the bathroom. The butterflies in my stomach knocking the air from my lungs. If we were alone I'd be tearing him apart. I can feel the drool pool in my mouth as he stands there straightening the cuffs of his deep emerald suit jacket. Black dress shirt underneath and black dress pants on. I was never one of those girls who liked guys in suits but on Daniel I can see the appeal. My eyes raking up and down him, I can see his large cock pressing against the pant leg, and almost whimper out with need.

"Eyes up here, Love." Daniel links me and my eyes snap up to his. Gold beautifully rimming his eyes, mirroring my lust.

My cheeks heating up knowing I've been caught, and I look away embarrassed.

"Kelly, can you go help Xale get dressed?" Daniel spoke, but I could still feel his eyes on me.

Scoffing beside me Kelly pressed the dress bag in my hands. "Sure, come on buddy." Kelly holds a hand out for Xale.

Penelope getting up and wiping her hands on her jeans. " I should go get changed too, meet you guys out there?" Pen smiles up at me.

Shaking my head yes I smile wide at her. "Of course. You still need to show me which boy you were telling me was sooooo cute." I joke.

Blushing red, she looks down at the ground.

"What boy?" Kelly halts, standing at the door.

"He's just a boy at school. He doesn't even know who I am." Penelope shrugs.

"If he doesn't he's an idiot. You're beautiful, Pen. Any boy would be lucky. Let's go, I'll help you get ready too." Kelly smiles across the room.

Squeezing Penelope's arm as she passes me I offered her a small smile. Staring down at the dress bag I hear the door click closed. Fiddling with the zipper I try and stop myself from looking back up at Daniel, feeling the lust through our bond. Trying to remain composed I turn and unzip the bag. A beautiful black satin cowl neck dress. Pulling the hanger out of the bag I hold the dress up. My eyes widening at the slit going up the one thigh. I'm going to kill Kelly.

Sighing in defeat I go to change anyways. I don't have any other dress to wear. Hopefully this one fits, and covers more than I'm thinking it will. Out of the corner of my eye I see Daniel walk to the bed and sit down on the end of the bed as he watches me. I can still feel his eyes on me as I turn my back to him. Feeling uncomfortable, I'm not sure if it's entirely the dress or Daniel watching me so closely. Taking the dress off the hanger. I untie my robe, letting it fall to my feet. My body bare aside from the very small black thong Kelly told me it would be all I could wear underneath the dress, and now I see why.