68

Daniel

Making Ally happy seems easier than I'd thought. Agreeing to her pack dinner and giving Gregg back his title, she's been ecstatic since. Maybe even more then Gregg. It was time though, and with Cody's sudden absence I need someone here as acting beta. Ally taking up so much of my time is both parts good and bad. I could spend every second with her. Testing her limits, opening her up and building her confidence. Allowing her to blossom. Although making her angry proves just as easy. Fortunately for me she can't stay mad at me long. I'm appreciating marking her more and more for that single fact.

My stubborn, independent, strong willed mate is all to tempting. I can't help but push her. The fire that fills her eyes when mad makes all my blood pools between my legs. My brain malfunctions, and all I can think about it thrusting myself deep inside of her. For that reason alone I'm staring down at my dark haired mate. I knew selling her house would get a reaction, I just didn't know it would be this severe. Her mouth running a mile a minute as she berates me, every word falling on deaf ears as I smirk down at her. Watching her lips move quicker in reaction, and all I can think about is how good they would look wrapped around my cock.

Scoffing she goes to walk away, obviously sensing my lust and I grab the back of her neck. Forcing her back towards me, her breath catches in her throat. Her chest rising and falling I can hear her audible gulp. My jaw clenching as I stare down at her, holding back my wolf. My eyes roaming her body. Inhaling the smell of her growing arousal. Holding back my wolf harder then ever, I lean down into her neck. Letting my skin hover just above her own. Her smell intoxicating.

"Where do you think you're going, Love?" I growl low in her ear.

Ally's legs clench together as they rub against my own. Her silence temping me to push her farther. Pressing Ally up against the wall behind her in my office, I tighten my hold around her throat. Running my nose up the side of her neck. My other hand sliding down the front of her tight black jeans.

"You got all worked up. Let me help you with that." I whisper. Cupping her sex through the thin lace fabric, that separates my hand from her soft skin.

Palming her, I tease her entrance through the material. Circling my two fingers slowly Ally's panties damp and hot.

"Now tell me why you're mad?" I smirk in her ear. Nipping at the spot right below the lobe. Running my fingers up higher and putting pressure on her clit.

"Y-you.. Y-you don't.. Just get to do whatever you want.. Whenever you want. You're not the boss of everyone Daniel." She groans.

"Mmm, we will see." I whisper, pulling my hand out of her pants.

A low whimper escaping Ally.

Moving towards my desk I sit down on the edge undoing my belt. Ally's eyes watching as I undo my jean button and slide my zipper down. Sliding my belt from the loops, folding it and setting it beside me.

"Take off your clothes." I order, stern and dominant.

Her eyes narrow at me and I raise an amused brow. I know she will, she knows she will. It's all apart of the little game. She hesitates because she doesn't know how far I'm about to take it. I can feel it through our bond. The unease, the questioning, none of it compares to the hunger though. The raw need she's feeling, only heightened by feeling my own hunger in return.

Timidly she removes my shirt she decided to wear this morning. Her cheeks reddening when her eyes meet mine. Nodding my head for her to continue, she pushes down her pants. Pulling them off from around her ankles. Throwing them on top of the shirt. Ally looks back up at me and I smile in approval.