77

Ally

Walking up the front steps of the pack house my stomach hurts from laughing. "Thanks for that." I settle down, looking at Trevor at the bottom of the steps.

"Anytime, I mean it. I don't think I've had that much fun in a while." He smiles, but I can see sadness in his eyes. Of course he hasn't, he was in a cell near death not too long ago. I just hope the past doesn't swallow him up and spit him out. He deserves to be happy.

"I'll keep that in mind. Remember though, hush hush." I remind him. Trying to keep conversation light, if he wants to talk to me about it he will.

Taping his nose with his finger he waved and walks off towards his cabin.

"Don't forget you promised to walk Xale to school!" I holler after him.

"I won't!" Trevor leans his head back to the sky yelling at me, continuing to walk away.

Turning to the guards at the door, I smile. "Night guys."

Taking my shoes off at the door I try and quietly walk through the dark house. All the lights off I'm appreciative for the enhanced wolf vision.

"You know the kids are probably going to tell their parents." Amaris scolds me.

"They won't, I'm their Luna. Even if they do I'll handle it." I internally roll my eyes at her. It was worth it anyways.

Amaris scoffing back at me. She agrees with me, I can feel it. She's just worried about the packs impression if they find out.

Opening my bedroom door I catch sight of Daniel sitting up in bed. His back rested against the headboard, his wide shoulders and large chest bare. His top half on display for me. He looks up from his laptop.

"Where were you?" He frowns.

"Luna business." I offer a light lipped smile, before walking to my closet to get undressed.

"And what business did a Luna have so late at night?" He questions.

Walking back in the room fully naked I grin. "Oh it would bore you. Do you really want to talk right now though? I've got like six other things we could be doing."

"Six? I could think of at least twenty." He smirks. "Come here." He orders.

Raising a brow I walk towards his side of the bed. Watching as he closes his laptop and places it on his night stand. Climbing onto the bed I crawl up towards him, straddling his lap. "I think we have time for a few of them, if it's not to late for you, Alpha." A sly smile crosses my lips.

"I'd like to do them all, but first tell me how it went with Xale." Daniel said, taking my hands in his, biting lightly on my knuckles.

"He seemed okay with the idea. He wants a brother AND sister he said." I explain, emphasis on the and.

Wiggling his brows he smiles up at me. "I guess we'll have to get to work then. I like the way he thinks."

"He also told us you sneak him snacks." I raise a brow, jokingly.

"And he said he was good at keeping secrets." Daniel chuckles.

"Our kids are going to have you wrapped around their fingers. Xale's going to show them every little trick in his book." I laugh.

"It's your fault he's got your eyes. I can't say no to him." Daniel shrugs.

Shaking my head I reach down under the blankets finding Daniel naked beneath the sheets. Looking up in his eyes I see a dimple appear, the corner of one side of his lips turning up, a grin stretching across his face. Pushing down the blankets I move them away from us. Our bare skin no longer separated by the thick fabric.