25

Daniel

"Kelly is shopping really important? Tomorrow Xale and Ally are suppose to do the shift. I've got two Alphas coming to talk about some rouges. I've got alot on my plate." I groan.

"I didn't ask if you would come, hell I didn't even ask your permission. I was telling you. Gregg's coming with one of his friends. It will just be us four. I was asking if you could keep an eye out for Xale, Ally won't ask." Kelly stated.

Smirking at me during her final words, driving my wolf mad, she stands over me. The idea of our mate not wanting to talk to us making him growl inside of me.

"She's okay with me watching him?" I question, furrowing my brows as I lean back into my chair.

Putting her hands on my desk Kelly leans forward. "She's okay with the only person her son trusts watching him." Shrugging her shoulders she looks out the window overlooking the training grounds. "The only other person she knows here watching him, but I guess I could introduce her to some people. I see the men are still training."

"Haha you're funny now. I'll watch him. Be back before dark. The rouges have been to quiet lately." I scoff.

Standing straight, Kelly steps around my desk, making her way to my side. Placing a hand on my shoulder she smiles slightly. "She's mad, but that just means she cares. When she stops being mad is when I'd worry. I'd talk to her before that happens."

"Thanks for the advice. I'll send Cody for Xale. Have fun, and Kelly.. nothing to revealing. The whole pack will be there tomorrow. My wolfs on edge right now already, let's not push it." I stressed.

"Not my choice, it's her dress."

I watch as she turns to leave. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. I need to fix this, today.

"Cody, go get Xale. Bring him back here."

"Yes, Alpha."

Standing, I push my chair into my desk and head to the kitchen. If I'm going to do this right I'm going to need help.

Ally

"So, it really has to be green?" I holler from inside the dressing room.

"For the third time, yes. It's our packs tradition." Kelly groans.

Looking into the mirror, I study the dark green velvet fabric. The chest cut low into a vee showing a lot of boob. Tight fitting around my chest and ribs before it flares out. A long slit up my left leg showing the wrap Kelly's still making me wear around my ankle. "You are going to let me take off this bandage right?" I question.

Pushing the curtain open, I feel my cheeks heat up as I watch Kelly's smile spread across her face. "That's the one!" She clapped. Raising her hand she gestures for a twirl and I do so.

"I don't know, it's alittle revealing." I mumbled.

"It's a long sleeve, floor length dress, Ally. It covers lots." Kelly challenged.

Groaning, I turn to Gregg. "Help me out here?"

Rubbing the back of his neck he walks around me. I watch as he examines my dress, before going and plopping himself beside his friend Steven on the couch. "It's better then Kelly's. Thing near showed all her goods." He joked.

"I liked it." Steven smirks, winking at Kelly.

Rolling her eyes, Kelly grabs my hand pulling me towards a huge mirror on the wall. Moving my hair behind my shoulders, she tucks it behind my ears. "It was alittle short, but we are wolves. We have all seen eachother naked. Being in a revealing dress isn't the end of the world. Now back to you. This is gorgeous on you, I think you look hot. It's perfect."

Looking into the mirror, I tilt me head looking myself over. I love it, truely. I'm just a bit insecure. "Are you sure I don't look fat or anything. My boobs look like they could rip through any moment." I giggle.

"Ouh hush, I'd kill for your body." Kelly says, slapping my shoulder. "Now go change. We need shoes."

Walking into the changing room I pull the curtain closed. "No I've got some, but what about Xale?" Pulling my arms out of the sleeves first I pull the dress over my head. Tossing it onto the small chair inside.

"All boys wear the same thing. I've already got an omega making his." Gregg shouts back.

Tying my light blue wrap dress around me, I slid on my flats. Grabbing the green dress in my hand before opening the curtain. "Thank you."

"Can we go eat now? I'm starving." Steven complains.

Laughing, I nod. "Yeah, me too."

"In the car, I promised we would be back before dark." Kelly giggled, snatching the dress from my hand. We make our way up front to pay.

____________

I'm startled awake by someone shaking my shoulder. Sparks light up my arm and I groan, Daniel. Opening my eyes, I look around. We are parked infront of the pack house. Gregg and Steven walking inside, Kelly making her way down the path towards her house.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sit up. Ignoring the need to reach for Daniel with him standing so close. "Hey." I murmur.

"Come on, you must be tired." Daniel's voice whispers as he reaches past me to unbuckle my seat. The feeling of our near touch exciting me. My wolfs obviously not mad anymore. It was alot easier being mad at him when she was on my side.

Nodding, I slowly get out of the car. Daniel's body is blocking me from stepping away, I nod again. "Very, I should head to Kelly's before I pass out. Training has been killing me." I avoid eye contact.

"Stay with me." Daniel's hand reaches for my chin, lifting my head upwards, facing him. I see the pain in his eyes.

"I thought you were done with me?" I question. Knitting my brows together, frowning.

His thumb brushes my bottom lip as he stares down at me. "I could never be done with you. I had things to do."

"And you couldn't tell me that?"

"I couldn't tell you what I had to do." He reasons.

"Because?"

"Your wolf would of gotten more mad than you are right now." He spoke honestly. However he's still lying by not telling me what it was he was doing.

Pushing at his chest, I put distance between us. "That doesn't sound good."

"I'll tell you everything once I'm done. Febris is coming here for tomorrow. She wanted to be here for your shift." Daniel says, reaching for my arms, he pulls me into his chest. Wrapping his arms around me, burying his face into my hair.

"Then I'll be mad at you till then. Nice try trying to change the subject though." Pushing Daniel away, I stomp past him. Walking into the pack house, I follow Xale's scent towards the room I used to stay in.

At the top of the stares a weird smell catches my attention and I follow it down the hall. Leading to a small library at the end. The door slightly ajar, I push it open. Peaking inside I see a man sitting in a chair by the window. His face lit only by the glow of the moon shining through the windows. His face slightly familiar I shake my head and seek Xale and bed. To tired to figure out where I'd seen him before.

Walking into the room I go into the closet and grab a pair of black track pants and a sports bra, throwing them on quickly before hopping into bed. I pull Xale into my arms and snuggle into him. Closing my eyes, I let sleep over take me.