73

Daniel

Putting my plate and utensils in the sink I sigh. The thought of sleeping without Ally enough to make me consider just not sleeping. I can't though, I already took today off. I can't take tomorrow off because I spent all night ignoring my empty bed.

Deciding to take a shower first I make my way upstairs. Stopping infront of Xale's room I open the door a crack. Peaking inside I see him alone, asleep in his bed. His tablet on beside him, playing some cartoon movie. I slip inside to turn it off and plug it in beside his bed. Placing it on his bedside table I spot a stack of drawings. Flipping through them I smile. He's pretty good, for his age. No missing limbs that is. A few of him and his mom, one of his mom and I, then I flip to one of Trevor, Ally, Xale and I. Ally and I holding hands, Xale between Trevor and I. Like some sort of messed up family photo, but for some reason it brings a smile to my face. Placing the other drawings down I hold that one in my hand and walk to my room, closing the door gently behind me.

Placing the photo on the end of the bed, I step into the bathroom, tugging off my shorts and boxers. Turning the shower on and stepping in, not waiting for the water to heat up, the cold water hits my back and I flinch. One hand against the tiled shower wall I let the water run down my back. Feeling it heat up slowly, leaning my head back as it gets warm and running my fingers through my hair. Remembering the way it felt when Ally ran her hands through my hair in the shower. My face between her thighs. My hands roaming her soft bare skin. Hand fulls of hips, ass, breasts. My curvy Goddess.

Feeling myself grow hard I clear my throat, shaking my head I try and stop myself from turning myself on thinking about her. Remembering what it feels like to be with her, inside of her. Snatching the shampoo off the shelf I lather my hair. Rinsing it off and doing the same with the conditioner.

Lust passes through my mate bond. Probably as a response to her feeling my own lust. I sigh, rubbing soap all over my body, rinsing off quickly and turning off the shower. Taking a towel from the hook I wipe my face dry, before wrapping it around my hips.

Trying to distract myself from the growing lust I'm feeling. Settling on brushing my teeth I get to work. My cock hardening. Blood pooling fast between my legs, aching with need. I choke back a lustful groan. Spitting out the toothpaste I wipe my mouth and pat my face with cold water. Trying to calm myself. The last thing I need is for my wolf to go crazy with need and rush to Ally's bed for sex. It will only complicate things more.

Marching out of the bathroom I pick up Xale's drawing and move it to my bedside table. Dropping my towel to the floor and sliding into bed. Throwing my arms over my face I groan.

"If you don't control your lust, my wolf and I are going to go crazy." I link Ally.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry." Ally links back, startled.

Sighing I roll over, trying to get comfortable.

"You started it though." Ally whispers through our link. Reminding me of the shower, all the memories of us inside of it, together.

Lowering my hand to my shaft I give it a slight squeeze. Trying to calm it down, but only making it worse.

"I won't be much longer anyways." Ally's voice comes out in a pant through our link and my eyes open wide.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I growl back at her.

I wait for a response but I don't get one. Not for a couple minutes, not through our link anyways. The rush of relief, euphoria and calmness gives me all the information I need though.

"Don't do that again, Ally." I growl at her. More mad I wasn't there to see her cum. Mad it wasn't me who made her cum. Not necessarily that she did it.