55

Ally

Sleeping in Daniel's arms made me feel safe. For the first time in over a month I slept through the night, but I woke up to cold sheets beside me. Pushing my face into the pillow I groan, stretching my soar limbs. Hearing the shower running I groggily crawl out of the bed, completely naked. Not bothering to cover myself, I slip into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The click of the door catching Daniel's attention he turns towards me. His smile falters as his eyes wander down my body, his eyes filling with lust. Slowly walking towards the shower stall, I open the door and slide myself in beside him.

"You left me in bed alone." I push out my bottom lip, wrapping my arms around his waist, staring up into his eyes.

His fingers brush across my cheek, tucking hair behind my ear. "I wanted you to get your rest."

"I need to train, so I don't have time. The Alphas made themselves clear last night, and I just want this to be over with." I sigh.

Turning towards the shower head I let the water run over my head. Running my fingers through my hair, I get my hair wet before grabbing the shampoo. Taking a bit and lathering it throughout my roots. I missed the smell of Daniel's products on me. Daniel's low growl not going unnoticed.

"Do you know who you're going to pick yet?" Daniel asks, putting his hands on my hips from behind, being careful where he touches me because of my back.

Rinsing my hair, I shake my head no. "Gregg if he is okay with it. I don't know who else though. I'll figure it out."

Running conditioner through my ends, I turn in Daniel's arms. "Is he here yet?"

"Yeah, he linked me already. He is outside with Xale and my mom. We didn't want to bring Xale inside and see or smell Trevor without your permission."

Nodding, I frown slightly, letting the water wash out the conditioner. Daniel holds out the body wash and pours it into my hand. Quickly finishing up I rinse off and step out, Daniel on my heels.

Drying myself I turn in the mirror and look at my back, it's a lot better now. No longer disgusting like it used to be. It only looks like red lines on my back. Hopefully by tonight they won't hurt, I don't want to be distracted. Daniel's scowl from behind me in the mirror pulls my attention away from my back.

"Here, wear these." Daniel growls low, his wolf mad.

"Thanks." I mumble.

Taking the clothes from his outstretched hand I pull on a sports bra first, easing it over my back slowly. Then throw Daniel's large white t-shirt over it. The smell of him surrounding me making Amaris purr. Giving him a knowing smirk he shrugs. "You don't have my mark, till you do I need every male to know you're mine."

Stepping into the black leggings I do a shimmy pulling them over my bottom. "They already do." I sass. Everyone here knows Daniel's my mate. Every pack member, every Alpha, they all know. "Go get dressed, I'm almost done." I push him away.

Grabbing my old toothbrush still in the holder I brush my teeth, then run my fingers through my hair. This is as good as it's going to get. I need to get Kelly to bring me a brush, I brought mine back to my house.

Walking out of the bathroom I bump into Daniel's chest, and scream. His hands wrap around my shoulders catching me before I can stumble back. "Shit you scared me." I gasp, letting out a small laugh.

"Let's go, Xale's probably got Boomer all riled up. She jumps on Cody again and I think he might lose his shit." Daniel jokes.

"At least you stopped calling her mutt." I chuckle, Daniel's hand takes mine as he leads me downstairs.