32

Ally

Throwing myself back on the bed I try and catch my breath. Grabbing the rumpled sheets around me and wrapping myself up in them.

"Don't cover yourself from me." Daniel frowns next to me.

"I'm tired, leave me alone." I whine, turning on to my stomach. Laying my head on my arms, I bend my one knee getting comfortable.

Nothing ever felt better than his touch. Completing the mate bond solidified everything for me, almost. It also was exhausting, in the most beautiful way. However, exhausting all the same.

"How about we take a shower, then I'll let you rest." Daniel whispers in my ear, kissing along my neck. His hand rubbing at my hip tells me all I need to know, though.

"Nope. I know what you're going to try in there. I'll have to take two. Aren't you tired?" I murmur in my arms.

"I don't think I'll ever tire of you, Love. Come here." Daniel says, flipping me around onto my other side. Pulling my leg across his hip, I laugh lightly and rest my hand on his chest. Wiggling my head around finding a comfortable spot on his chest, his wolf purrs in my ear.

"Tomorrow I need to go home. I've got stuff to do, I'm falling behind at work. My boss won't ever listen to a pitch if I'm falling behind in my work already." I huff.

"I can send some people to fetch your things first thing in the morning." Daniel's lips kiss my forehead and I furrow my brows.

"No, Daniel, I need to get back home. My parents have been bugging to see me and Xale. He starts school again soon. We need to get back and figure ourselves out after all that's happened." I explain.

"Ally, this is where you two belong. Xale can't go back to a human school now. What if he gets mad or feels scared or something happens and he turns. He's younge, his wolf and him don't know control. You're this packs Luna, they need you. If none of that changes your mind, I need you. We need eachother. I'm your mate, you're mine. I won't ever be apart from you again." He argues and I feel myself caving.

But what about my old life.

"I'll think about it, but I'm going home tomorrow to get some stuff. I don't want strangers going through my house." I compromise. To tired to fight, to stubborn to agree without thinking it over.

"Not strangers. Your pack members." His voice is lower now. Looking up, I see his eyes are closed and push out my lower lip.

"Kiss me goodnight."

"Mmmm, I'd love to." His eyes open quickly. His hand cupping the back of my head as his body pushes me onto my back. His lips crashing on my own. Pushing on his chest I part our lips.

"I said a goodnight kiss." I laugh. His lips make their way down my jaw, down to his mark on my neck. His tongue licking at his mark, my wolf goes crazy inside of me.

"Mhmm, a goodnight kiss. I'm just not done yet." He whispers, kissing down between my breasts. Sore from his earlier assault, he's gentler, as if aware, his lips are softer on my exposed skin. Instead of his normal roughness, he's gentle. As if worshipping my body, he kisses everywhere my position will allow. Lowering his lips down my stomach, I feel myself submit to his mouth.

"Daniel." I breath out.

"Let me kiss all of you, all of my mate, goodnight." His voice sickeningly sweet, I groan.

His hands move the sheets tangled around my hips lower, and I feel myself quiver in anticipation. "You're going to be the death of me." I moan.

"How so?" He whispers against the inside of my thigh. Moving my leg over his shoulder, kissing his way closer to my core.