29

Ally

The feeling of hands gripping my hips wakes me. Daniel's scruff scraps against the inside of my thighs, a cool blow across my sensitive area causes me to moan, and I feel his fingers dig in deep into my hips. Letting out a whimper, I spread my legs further apart. Throwing my hands up into my hair, pushing it back from my face I open my eyes slightly and pear down, Daniel's eyes focused on my core so intently I feel my pussy clench in anticipation. A low growl vibrates through the bed from Daniel's chest before I feel his tongue swipe up my slit. His lips suction around my clit as he sucks lightly, his tongue flicking over it as he pulls back, then licks me up the center of my heat. Lapping up my juices that are starting to flow. My breathing hitches, as I wait until he meets my now pulsating bud. However it's not so gentle this time. His teeth nipping at it before his tongue swipes up and down quickly. My hips move at their own accord, and his hands push them back down into the mattress. His tongue never letting up its assault. My breathing becomes erratic and my fingers clench at the hair at my scalp, pulling slightly. Rolling my lips between my teeth I bite down trying not to moan too loud, not to scream from the pleasure he's ensuing.

My core starts to clench over and over, as I feel myself start to build close to a release. His one hand moves from my hip and I open my eyes. Looking down our eyes meet and I gasp loudly. The moment so intimate. I watch as the corner of his eyes crinkle, as he smirks up at me. Mouth agape, I'm panting fast in ryhthm with the flicks of his tongue. My hips start to grind against his face and when I feel myself close to the edge, I'm pushed over with the sensation of his long thick fingers thrusting deep inside me. Curling up, rubbing against something inside that causes me to scream out in release. His fingers don't stop though. My hips buck off the bed, my core sensitive. My body trying to move away from the over stimulation. My hands leave my hair. Grabbing onto Daniel's I tug roughly, earning my clit a gentle bite as he growls into my core. My thighs claps around his head, squeezing tight. My climax never ending, just building higher and higher. His lips never lossening their suction around my clit. His tongue flicking it faster and faster, his fingers curling in sync inside of me. My screams catch in my throat and I'm whimpering. My heart beats rapidly. I feel like I'm floating and then feel something snap. I can't help but scream out Daniel's name, over and over.

A complete and utter feeling of release washes over me in waves. A new level of pleasure I've never felt causing my legs to shake uncontrollably. Untangling my fingers from Daniel's hair I cover my mouth trying to quiet myself. The realization of how loud I was now embarrasses me. The whole pack must of heard. Squeezing my legs together trying to control their movements Daniel's hands push them roughly apart. I feel his lips kiss atop my mound, then right below my belly button, slowly making his way up. Suckling lightly at one of my hard nipples before kissing it as well. My chest is adorned with his marks before I feel his hand pull on my hands covering my lips.

Looking into his eyes through thick lashes, I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Good morning." I smile shyly.

His lips crash upon mine hungrily, and I feel his hips press into my core. His length hard, grinds into me. "I've got a question." Daniel's voice comes out strained, as his mouth moves towards my mark, licking and kissing at the sensitive flesh.

"Hmmmm?" I moan. Licking at my lips, tasting my juices that now coat them.

Daniel's hands gasp my own, raising them above my head, pushing them into the pillows. His hand wrapping around both of my wrists tightly. His weight shifts slightly as his other hand moves between us. His knuckles skimming down my body, then palming my sweet spot. His fingers slowly entering me, then withdrawing. I feel the tip of his hardness press against my opening, then ram deep inside me. My breath hitches in my throat at his size. I don't think I'll ever get used to how massive he is. His girth stretches me wide, his length taking my breath away. Stilling inside of me once fully seeded Daniel's hand grasps my chin. Forcing me to look in his eyes. His eyes holding anger and lust at the same time, I furrow my brows.