80

Ally

"Okay, let's go get ready." I grin, glad I was able to finish faster than expected, with Gregg and Pen's help. Laughing and gossiping as we worked together. The easy kind of conversation we alway had together.

"I'll help with your hair if you help with mine." Penelope offers, washing her hands in the sink.

"Deal." My eyes turn to Gregg. "Want us to do yours too, boo?"

Gregg's eyes squint at me like I'm stupid but before he can respond Daniel cuts him off. Walking into the room, his voice loud when he speaks. "I don't think you've ever called me any kind of term of endearment. I hope you're not calling another male one before you do."

"You can take boo. I don't mind." Gregg half jokes, grunting.

Shaking my head with a smile I make my way towards Daniel. Grasping on to his shoulders I stand on my toes waiting for him to meet me for a kiss. His eyes don't meet mine though, instead they turn to Penelope and Gregg. His arm snaking around my waist pulling me in close. "Can you give us a minute." Daniel ask, his tone less questioning coming off more as an order.

Rolling my eyes, I watch as Gregg and Pen walk out of the kitchen. Penelope murmuring as she walks passed. "We'll meet you up stairs."

Nodding, I offer them an awkward wave as a goodbye before turning back to Daniel. "What's up buttercup? Shnookums? Pookie? Pudd.." I'm cut off by Daniels hands grasping my sides. Picking me up making me squeal I wrap my legs around him, my nails digging into his shoulders.

Daniel's scent and touch make my heart race and my stomach flip. I take advantage of being at his level and press my lips on his. Our kiss heating up instantly, raw need for eachother rushing through us both. I feel the cool countertop touch the backs of my thighs and gasp. Daniels mouth leaving mine and venturing down my neck. Mentally I kick myself for not finishing sooner. For telling Penelope we could get ready together. Groaning I push at Daniel's chest causing him to part his lips from my mark. Amaris growling at me for stopping him.

"We need to get ready." I let out a breath.

"We can be late." He growls low, his wolf pushing forward. The gold in his eyes causing my core to clench.

"Not to my son's birthday. Sorry Pudding." I smirk.

"I take back what I said. No nicknames." Daniel deadpans.

"I figured you would say that. I can feel how much you love it when I say your name." I raise a brow suggestively.

"I don't mind Alpha or Sir either." The corner of his lip pulls up and a dimple appears.

"If I ever call you sir know in advance I'm being a smart ass" I snort.

"And when you've called me Alpha?"

"Also me being a smart ass." I smile wide, pushing him back and hopping off the counter.

Grabbing my forearms Daniel pulls me close. His face pressing into my neck inhaling my scent. "I'll remember that." He groans.

The vibration from it caused a shiver to run up my spine. My thighs rubbing together as I nod against him.

"Go get ready, Love." Daniel whispers, pulling away from me.

Trying to calm my lust I shut my eyes and take a breath, instead it only pushes me further into the feeling as I take in a deep breath of his scent. I groan out loud and open my eyes. "Yes, Alpha." I sass, ducking away from his reach and running up stairs. Hearing Daniel growl behind me, I smile.