67

Daniel

Waking up in bed, Ally under my arm, it's the best feeling. She's mine. She chose me, she begged for me. No one else would of been good enough. I can still hear her screams, begging me to mark her, begging me to make her mine. Nothing and nobody could change my mood right now. I've never felt more confident or happier in my life.

I thought the happiness I felt marking her the first time would never be beat. It dulls in comparison now, knowing she had a choice, that she could of chosen her old life but didn't. All my worries about Trevor are gone. He gave her one child, I'll give her twenty. He was her first love and I'll be her last. Trevor can stay for the boy, but I know she will never look twice at him again, never feel for him again. Not the way he wants. No one can ever take her away from me, not even him, not even if he tried.

Everyone in the pack felt the bond form, their Luna returned to them fully. I fought all night to block them out, but they didn't stop. Waking me from my sleep, congratulating me, praising their Luna. May blabbering on about the big breakfast she was going to make to celebrate. The smells seeping into my room making my mouth fill with drool. I can already tell she's outdone herself.

Turning on my side I wrap my other arm around Ally, kissing across her collarbone and around my mark, deciding whether I want to ravish her before or after breakfast. The debate in my head forgotten when I get hit with the smell of her arousal. I don't think I'll ever get enough of her. The way she tastes, smells, sounds. Like she was made perfectly for me by the Goddess herself.

Breakfast forgotten I pull my arm from under Ally, moving her onto her back. Pushing the sheets aside as I kiss down between the valley of her luscious breasts. Her back slightly arching in response to my touch. Light and delicate, worshipping her. Kissing and showing my appreciation to every inch of her beautifully sinful body.

Her soft hands run up my shoulders and into my hair, letting me know she's woken. A whisper of a moan passing her lips giving me all the approval I need. I start to kiss lower, dipping my tongue in the shallow of her belly button, nipping at her waist before I kiss the silky skin of her mound.

Ally whimpering, wanting more, her fingers pull at my hair. Instead I continue to tease her. Kissing down her legs, sucking on the skin, leaving marks along the inside of her thighs. She tightens her legs around my head, begging me to give her more.

Slowly, I lick up the center of her lips, flicking my tongue fast over her clit before pressing my tongue flat against her clit and sliding my tongue down. Pushing my tongue into her sweet pussy, fucking her with my mouth, her juices coating my face. A growl vibrates through me as I start to feel my cock harden. Aching for the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around me, milking me for my cum.

Her hips buck off the bed, grinding into my face. Grabbing onto her hips, holding her down. Ally's moans grow louder, pleading with me to fuck her. Telling me she's about to cum.

"Please, I want to cum around your cock. Daniel, please." Ally screams.

I can feel her core tightening around my tongue and I let go of one of her hips. Licking my fingers before pushing them deep inside of her. My mouth suctioning around her swollen clit. I curl my fingers inside of her, my tongue working her little nub. Her core squeezes my fingers and her legs tighten around my head. Her screams muffled by her thighs covering my ears. I lap up her sweet essence like a starved man, I could survive of her alone. She is my favorite treat.

Her legs let go of my head and I push them apart. Raising myself over her body, licking and kissing her damp skin, biting down on her right nipple, earning a squeal. Settling myself between her thighs I bury my cock deep inside of her. Holding myself up, my elbows on either side of her head, making sure I don't put any weight on her left side. Ally's wet core tight around me. I pull out slowly before thrusting back inside of her. Fast and deep, repeating again and again. Keeping the torturous ryhthm. Ally's nails digging into my back. My wolf growling out, animalistic and ravenous. Wanting to fuck her faster, harder. Wanting her unable to move from this bed. To keep her in our bed forever.