53

Daniel

I didn't feel the same sparks that used to warm my skin from Ally's touch. My wolf filled with sadness before I pushed it aside. Letting anger and control take place of the emptiness that fills me.

Even without the mate bond I still feel pride through Ally's control of Alpha Robert's pack, proud of her abilities. After Steven linked me men were going crazy over a females heat I knew it had to be Ally. Her need to save everyone but herself went to far, she risked herself, again. Once I got the the border I could smell her. Only a female so strong would elicit such a strong scent. Even my own men fought their urges to run towards the smell. Once I spotted her I seen one of my younger warriors jump on her. The fear of him hurting her quickly forgotten when she pushed him off with ease. Before he could pounce back on her I growled loudly. Stopping many of my men. "Defend, do not attack!" I linked them all.

Her shifting human made my wolf lustful, before spotting Robert's mark on her neck. Her naked body running towards me built the rage inside of me. The thought of other men seeing what is mine pushing my wolf to a breaking point. I shift before he snaps, taking control.

It all happens so fast. One minute I'm running towards my mate and the next she's killed someone.

Ally stares down at the lifeless body at her feet a second, before she looks around at the men and women around us. "Anyone else?" She growls.

Mutterings of "No, Luna." Are heard around us. My own men and women are kneeling, knowing she is their rightful Luna as well. I hold my head high, reaching out for Ally I pull her into my arms.

"We need to get you back now, Febris and Feronia are there waiting." I whisper into her hair.

"But Roberts people? They need a ruler." She pulls from my arms.

"The other Alphas will be bringing their pack members here, any mated will go to their packs. Men and women mated here already will come to join mine." I explain.

Nodding, she turns and looks around, walking away from me. Watching as she makes her way through the crowd, stopping infront of a kneeling female. "Stand." I hear her order.

"Yes, Luna." They murmur.

"You will have all mated couples pack and leave with Alpha Daniel's men. They have until dawn." Ally turns once the girl nods in acknowledgement.

"Any unmated wolves will stay until other Alphas arrive. If you do not meet your mate once all the Alphas have brought their pack members you will join Alpha Daniel's. Any wolves who do not join a pack will be considered rouge, and killed on sight. Any wolves who go against these orders will also be killed on sight. My orders are simple. You're dismissed, pack your things regardless." She shouts through the feild.

My mates softer side no longer there. I timidly guide her away and towards Stevens car.

Dressed now in shorts I sit in the backseat with Ally. Steven driving us towards my pack, we sit in silence. Ally's gaze fixed outside of the car window. I can feel her unease, guilt, sadness. My eyes roar down her face to her angry red mark of her neck. Clenching my fists I look away quickly, then back up at her beautiful face.

"Xale's safe with Gregg." I break the silence.

"Good." She whispers, not even bothering to look back at me.

"Alpha Robert is being held in the cells, Febris and Feronia said they would need him alive to remove your mark. If he dies you won't be able to mate again. Having a dead mates mark will bring your wolf pain unlike anything you've felt." I try and explain.