66

Ally

When I got back to the pack house Daniel was finished swearing the new members into the pack. Several blood oaths between Alpha and members exhausting him. Kelly was fighting with him to go to bed promising to keep me company, and he kissed my lips tenderly after dinner before heading up to rest.

Xale abandoning us to go to Trevor's again. We made tea and threw ourselves down on the couch.

"So, a little over three hundred new pack members." I wiggle my brows at Kelly.

"Daniel should have marked you. You could have helped swear them in." Kellys eyes drop down at her cup.

"You can thank Marcus for that." I groan.

"What? Why?" Kelly snaps her eyes up at me.

My nose wrinkling I make a face. "You don't want to know."

"I think asking implies I do. Tell me!" Kelly smacks me in the leg with a throw pillow from between us.

"Ugh, well he kind of walked in on us... You know." I cringe.

"He stormed into Daniel's room and is still alive? My cousin sure has softened since you." Kelly chuckles.

"Well, not really in his room." My eyes turn away from hers. Trying not to focus on every surface we had done it on the night before.

"Oh eww Ally! Please tell me you weren't doing it anywhere I eat."

"Do you eat in the kitchen?" I raise a brow, smiling a little. Remembering how amazing he made me feel, even if we were interrupted.

Kells makes a fake gagging noise before turning her eyes back to me. Eyes wide as they meet mine. "You didn't.. You know. Here?" She points to the couch we were sitting on.

I didn't want to lie, but the longer it took me to think of a cover up I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter.

"Oh you two are fucking animals. Do you have no self control? Goddess, Ally." She chuckles. Setting down her tea she walks to the other couch.

Rolling my eyes, I swallow the last bit of my tea. "I already feel ashamed enough that Marcus caught us. He will be scared for life now." I laugh remembering his face.

"He's lucky he isn't dead. I'm surprised Daniel didn't remove his eyes." She jokes.

"Daniel isn't the one who should be worrying. Marcus prefers a more masculine wolf." I slip. Instant regret filling me as I spill Marcus's secret.

Kelly's eyes pop out of her head. "You're fucking joking. Are you serious? I knew he liked guys. How did you find out? Did you catch him in the act? Who was he with? Was it that one guard... Fuck what's his name. Oh Mike, yea, was it Mike?" Kells gushes, a smile on her face indicating she wasn't upset or judging.

Weird. Marcus was so hush hush I thought maybe it was because no one else would be okay with it. Maybe it's just something he's insecure about. Something he hasn't come to terms with himself. I didn't care, and Kelly obviously doesn't. If anyone did I'd punch them myself. Smiling in relief I shake my head no. "He isn't with anyone, at least that's what he told me. He is worried his mate is going to be a girl."

"Why didn't he tell me?" She basically screams, offended.

"I don't know, you ask him?" I said before I seen her eyes start to glaze over. Leaping from the couch I jump on top of her. "Wait no, no. Don't! Kells he doesn't know I told you. I wasn't supposed to tell you!"

Her eyes turn back to normal and she gives me an evil smile. "To late, and he's on his way here."

"I hate you. I thought we were friends." I scoff, joking. Pushing myself up from on top of her.