36

Daniel

Leaning back against the wall I watch as Ally bends down, fixing the blanket on one of the boys. At least they are asleep now, I'm exhausted, today threw me for a loop. Kids are a lot more work than I thought. Honestly watching Ally do so well made me excited to have kids, give Xale some brothers and sisters. I know I wasn't much help but she didn't even look like she needed it. When the boys screamed for a sleep over I was about to say no, but her lips stretched in the biggest grin and said yes. Now I've got seven boys spread across my livingroom, on couches and the floor. Blankets and pillows everywhere. Bits of popcorn and bowls of snacks all over.

Stepping from the wall I tip toe around a child and touch Ally's back, getting her attention.

"Go to bed. I'll clean up." I link her, not wanting to wake them up.

Her head bobs up and down, and she squeezes my arm, stepping around the boys and making her way upstairs. Looking back at the mess I run my fingers through my hair, not knowing where to start. Yet my chest puffs out with pride she trusts I can do it. Knowing she thinks I can handle this, even though it's small, it makes my wolf feel good.

Scooping the spilled snacks back into the bowls I cringe touching a half eaten soggy liquorice. Looking around to make sure I've gotten all I could I stack the bowls, picking them up and being careful around the kids, and I put them in the kitchen. Washing my hands before I head up to my room, our room, I smile to myself. I might not have our whole future figured out but I've got a good idea where we're going. There's a lot I've got to do to ensure it goes smoothly but I'm willing to put in the work, for her.

Going up the steps two at a time I rush through brushing my teeth, and a quick shower. Putting on some boxers and drying my hair with a towel, I throw it on the ground and pull the blanket back. Sliding into the bed next to Ally my arms wrap around her and pull her into my chest.

"Mmmm." Ally groans and I chuckle.

"You asleep?" I whisper.

"Yes." Her voice comes out gravely and low. My cock twitches, everything about her makes me hard. Even exhausted I can't help but want her. I'll always want her. Not just because of the mate bond, but because she's her. Ally's special, she drew me in even before she shifted. I wanted her back then, even if I denied myself.

"What are you dreaming of then?" I smirk. Resting my cheek on the top of her head, she snuggles into my chest.

"Sleeping." I feel her cheeks move and know she's smiling.

"Not a very good dream."

"And a good dream would be?" She mumbles.

"Hmmm..." My fingers start dancing up and down her arm as I think of an answer. "If you woke up in the dream in this bed, after a night of endless orgasms, to our ten kids running in and jumping around wanting breakfast."

Her once resting body jumps up and stares down at me with bulging eyes. "Ten kids!" Her voice cracks, startled.

"Okay, nine kids." I joke.

Smacking my chest she sits up, crossing her legs and turning to me. "Two." She protests, completely awake now.

"Eight." I jerk my brows up with a smile.

"Okay, seriously. One, it's too soon to talk about kids. Two, it's definitely too soon to talk about having me push out a litter. Wolf or not, I'm only one person." She holds up two fingers. "Three, and it's this little finger here..." She wags her third finger. "Is empty. So, no babies for you."

Grabbing her hand in mine I bring it to my lips and kiss each of her fingers, staring up into her eyes. "Humans get married. Wolves do not. You wear my mark, that's as official as it gets for us."