30

Daniel

Wrapping Ally in a towel I grab another and ruffle her hair. Her giggles warm my heart and I can't help but smile. Pushing her in front of the sink, I grab the brush and drop the wet towel on the floor. Pulling her hair behind her shoulders I get to work, starting at the bottom and working my way up I work through the knots. Her low moans are causing my cock to stir and I adjust my legs. She's soar, and the thought of why makes me smirk.

"I need to do some work, can you grab Xale and Boomer?" Her voice low, all the screaming having taken a toll on her throat.

Kissing the top of her head I put the brush on the counter and wrap my arms around her. Looking into her eyes in the mirror, I nod my head yes. Placing my chin on-top her head I smile down at her.

"You're too tall." She groans, rolling her eyes. Pushing me back she moves out of the bathroom and I slap her ass before she's out of reach. Her squeal making me chuckle.

Turning to the mirror, I run my fingers through my hair, shaking out some water. I tighten the towel around my waist as I walk into the bedroom, watching as Ally pulls on one of my shirts, pulling the collar to her nose she inhales and smiles. Clearing my throat she turns to me and blushes before grabbing a pair of my sweat pants and pulling them on quickly, rolling the waist band a couple times. Leaning against the wall I cross my arms as I watch her rake her fingers through her hair. Pushing it behind her ears, she slaps her legs letting out an exaggerated breath. Her mark completely visible, for me and everyone else to see. I take a deep breath and can still smell me on her even after the shower. Her eyes turn to me and she smiles before turning to leave.

"Love." I say and she stops in her tracks.

"Hmm?" Looking back at me.

Curling my finger, I urge her to come to me. Her steps turn to me until she's in arms reach. Pulling her into my chest I wrap a hand around her throat, using my thumb to push her chin up towards me. I stare into her eyes and watch as hers flick down to my lips, then back up into my eyes. Goddess, she's gorgeous. No one has ever taken my breath away like she does. No one has looked better, or even nearly as good as her. Ally was something unique, something special, and she was mine. How did I get so lucky? I couldn't figure it out, but I didn't care. I had her, and that's all I needed.

"You look beautiful."

Rolling her eyes, she goes to push my hand off her and I squeeze tighter. Just enough to let her know I'm not letting go, and that I'm in charge. That I meant it. "Daniel, I need to go work. I've been putting everything off." She groans.

"You forgot something." I smirk.

Her eyebrows furrow and I lean closer. Our noses touching. "You think you can leave without giving me a kiss?" I growl.

"My big bad Alpha, the needy mate." She jests.

My lips crash upon hers and I make sure to mark them. To own them and her. Her lips barely keeping up. My other hand grabbing onto her hair, pulling her head back slightly. Her lips part in a moan and before I can get caught up in the moment I pull back. I could lose myself in her, I would, willingly, if we had the time. Unfortunately I could not. A smug look covers my face as her eyes open into a hooded lustful gaze. "Go, work. I'm going to get dressed and get Xale and the mutt."

Nodding her head she steps back slowly and I step around her. Walking into my closet, tossing the towel into the hamper I grab a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. Pulling everything on, I make my way downstairs. Passing the dinning room I spot Ally clicking away on her laptop. Her leg pulled up on the chair as she rests her chin on her knee, how that's comfy I don't know. Shaking my head, I walk outside. Nodding at the guards, I make my way down the street towards Kelly's.