44

Ally

"Ally. Ally? Wake up." Greggs voice pulls me from sleep.

Opening my eyes I look around and we are in a cell. Concrete walls surround us, except the one wall with bars and a door. Gregg chained to the wall on my right. His wrists and ankles bound, but he sits on the floor, his back against the wall. I try and sit up but pain ripples through me. Grabbing my side I hear chains clink together and my wrists start to burn. Looking down at my wrists, I groan.

"Silver. Fuck, Ally you had me worried for a second, I thought you were dead." Gregg whines.

Laughing slightly, I look over at him. "That's what worried you? Not the fact we are trapped." I raise a brow.

"They loosen the chains when they leave. You'll know when they come back. They pull them through those holes in the wall." He nudges his head up, showing me what he means.

"Got any ideas on how to get out?" I sigh. "Fuck, my head hurts." I close my eyes, trying to think of something other than the pain. "I need to get back to Xale."

"Not yet, but I'll get you out of here."

The sound of heels on the concrete walking closer cutting our conversation short.

The women's smell hits us before we can even see her. It makes me cough, it's so strong. Like a twenty dollars hooker mixed with old pennies or blood, the copper scent is old and filthy.

Whimpering at the pain that heightens at my movements. I start to breath through my mouth, trying not to inhale through my nose and start coughing again.

"Oh goody, you're up."

Looking over, I scowl at a blonde haired women. Six inch bright pink heels the cause of all the noise. She's dressed in the shortest white and pink plaid skirt I've ever seen, and from this angle I can see she isn't wearing anything underneath. Her figure is flatter than any grown women's I've ever seen. Yet she tries to put it on for show. A white tight Bando covering up her barely there chest. She has her hair up in two pony tails. "Classy." I snort.

"Pardon me?" The girl growls.

"I said... "

"Ally." Gregg tries to stop me.

"No, I wasn't done." I stop Gregg. "The least she could do is put on underwear. We are already her fucking prisoners. We don't need to see her used up bits too."

"I'll have you know I'm..." She starts and I cut her off.

"Ten dollars for a full service half hour?" I smirk, amusing myself.

"Ally!" Gregg yells.

"What? She's got us locked up here. I don't need to be nice!" I grunt.

"Her name is Vickey." He gives me a look and my smile fades.

Looking back at her then back at Gregg, I start laughing. "Oh this is fucking great." Ignoring the pain in my wrists I push myself up, shuffling around till my back hits the wall. I continue laughing.

"So you've heard of me?" She smiles, twirling her hair. Popping out a nonexistent hip. So self absorbed she doesn't catch my sarcasm.

"Well you see I was worried about you, but seeing you now..." I look her up and down. "Not so worried." I smile wide. Not letting the pain in my jaw stop me. Maybe I can piss her off enough to come in.

"I would be. My daddy has plans for me and Daniel. You were getting in the way." She scowls.

"Daniel finds out you were apart of this you and your fucking 'daddy' are dead." Gregg scoffs, crossing his ankles infront of me.